or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

Ugh, what is this, Ask Andy? You shouldn't wear them unless you're wearing a suit. What you "like" doing for whatever "singly" reasons is your deal and I hope that works for you.
Fun thread! Thank you so much for shooting and sharing. Funny thought after looking through the pictures a couple of times: on the whole, the Asians look the best! Lots of consistent classic style, and fewer goofy looks.
Ridiculous.
Of course it's good to buy high quality clothes and wear them for a long time. It's just not as exciting to take pictures of that. There are a lot more members eager to show off new purchases. Nothing wrong with buying new clothes and enjoying them. Best if they're of good quality and they last a long time. If you can share good photographs of good style, old or new, the forum will love to see them.
Just look at those shoulders. Yikes. This guy...
If you're buying your first pair of dress shoes them make sure you get a pair that fits. I wouldn't order online. Try on a couple sizes in person. Make it a Park Avenue and you can compare everything against it with pretty good confidence. I bought my Park Avenues for about $240 on sale at Nordstrom. Maybe you can check the Allen Edmonds thread and they could know if a sale is coming up.
If you say so. I've bought a couple of bags from Frank Clegg and they hold up. He's very receptive to customization. The bags are not too rugged, but not to precious. He makes portfolios, which you can see here: http://frankcleggleatherworks.com/accessories/portfolios.html He used to make them a little thinner, much more like a sleeve... I'm sure he could make one like that for you if you asked.
The Leon looks nicer.
Actually it kinda sucks for the OP. If he were a white guy in Asia, he'd automatically have some status because he's exotic, he looks different. In Japan it's harder for a foreign Asian guy because people expect him to to be native and speak Japanese... until he opens his mouth, and looks like a retard who can't communicate. Maybe it's the same in China. If you're trying to compete with the rich Chinese men, then you've already lost. Women are into them because they're...
Bring them to a cobbler and ask!