or Connect

Posts by Makoto Chan

(Guy comes in asking what people think, everyone tells him the same thing, he isn't interested in taking the advice. Isn't there already a meme or a gif for this?) It seems like you're asking for information about specific bespoke tailors. If you're going to have something made for you, you'll get the best advice from meeting a professional in person, rather than getting all the hypotheticals here. Every non-overweight 20-something I know who's gone bespoke started by...
Bro just duct tape your junk to your thigh, problem solved.
Just get something that isn't too trendy. A bass weejun would be fine, but if you walk into the store and you see something you like more, get it instead.
A classic look is more than the sum of its parts, so a single modern i-Watch won't be the downfall of a conservative outfit. But it won't contribute much, either.
I'm glad if this video helps people.
There are a hundred ways to wear a suit more casually, including wearing desert boots. The world is your oyster. Do what you want. Maybe you will look bad. You'll never get everyone's approval on the internet. There's no formula for this. It obviously depends on how well your clothes fit and whether you have a good eye for coordination. Clarks are cheap shoes that look ugly with a nice suit.
I wore the Clifton in Walnut as a teacher. Sounds like exactly what you're looking for.
You're right, there are benefits to not giving a shit about looking cheap! I don't think I can prove you wrong.
It's fine for weddings. Pretty out-there for "a lawfilm setting" though.
You can wear whatever you want!