or Connect

Posts by Richdog

Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Are you a civil war reenactor? That is precisely what I am.
Quote: So... Composition: 100% Merinos Wool Details: boiled wool, button closing, four pockets, with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, partially lined interior Quote: Thoughts? I think it looks pretty damn nice, and I dont have a Navy blazer/jacket. Just thought i'd add that this jacket is one of the coolest I ever bought... beautiful styling, warm, and gets very nice comments.
Anyone who seriously think that site is even remotely legit deserves to be scammed. There's a reason why the old saying "If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is." was drummed into me as a child. Seriously people, use your grey matter.
Quote: Originally Posted by volatile Brown boots The colour of the soles ruin the look imo... if they'd have been tan or light brown and not white then they would look pretty awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Gooch Send it to jeffreyd and get a full champ jersey lining. Unless he is in the EU, that is probably going to be very pricey.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kentishman Souds like buggy lining, or some variation thereof. I'd leave it. Buggy lining?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark Seitelman I recently relined a suit coat for $225. I don't think that lining will be the solution. This is an unstructured shirt jacket. In comparison, a tailored sportscoat has the interior structure of canvas in the chest and skirt, horsehair and cotton in the chest, and shoulder padding. If you add a lining, the garment will not be any more structured than it is. It still will be a shirt...
I just recieved delivery of the following blazer... Quote: It's a lovely thing made from gorgeous Merino wool but only the arms are lined, giving an almost sweater-esque, deconstructed feel to it. I'm not massively against this in principle, but the problem is there are some "flappy" bits inside which are really bugging me as im used to the neat interior of a fully lined and pocketed blazer. My question, is it possible to take a partially...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol can't even tell if you guys are sarcastic anymore, especially scott lol center seam and shitty buckle kills it I definitely detect sarcasmic activity in the vicinity.
Not usually a fan of fancy belts, but this one kind of draws me in... very elegant. Quote: Thoughts?