or Connect

Posts by coco2010

^^but who was CLOTHS?
size down one from chucks
Same sizing as CP's. Size down one.
^^ too bad its within US only
they're all the same quality, and there still some left in those sizes. I just picked up another pair.
summertemptations@yoox 10% + free shipping
there are much better Costume National sneaks on there. those just look plain (ugly) and boring, like something a grandma would wear.
Yes. They're also not as narrow as cp's.
^^ I own the first two pairs. The first GAT look-a-likes are actually pretty decent quality. very comfortable. they run tts, though slightly on the larger side, I'd say. would definitely recommend. The Doucal's are of mazing quality. pretty comparable to CP's, imo, in both, style and durability. these run slightly larger, but since they dont make half sizes I'd suggest to size down one. I own two pairs now. Both brands are made in Italy. very happy with their sneaks so...
yeah, the 6o6's in grey suede. the guys trying to push his "yoox pair" for almost 400, lol. looks like he also picked up a bunch of JV USA moctoe boots in different sizes and now trying to flip 'em for twice of what he paid. I was considering picking up a pair of 6o6's for myself, with a recent coupon they were down at 170 or something like that, but in the end went with n.d.c's for slightly more.