or Connect

Posts by coco2010

Quote: Originally Posted by reversible I'm looking to get a pair of black leather shoes for casual/dressy wear year round, something that can work with both jeans and khakis. I really liked Red Wing's Beckman chukkas, but $300 is way too steep. I don't need anything super stylish or heavy duty, just durable and decent looking enough that I can rely on in most situations. Leaning towards chukkas though...they seem to be a good compromise for all-season...
Quote: Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck Over the weekend I gave them a cold soak, wore them around for about an hour immediately afterward, hung them to dry overnight with some towels rolled up in the hip/thigh area to stretch them, and then wore them all day until they were fully dry. They've probably stretched 2 sizes in the top block now and fit perfectly. Gonna give that a go. Thnx, bro...theyre too nice of a jean to miss out on....
Quote: Originally Posted by Chris Benson Black N&F denim for snow and ski boarders. These pants are 100% water proof, have zippers at the bottom of the legs so you can wear them with ski boots. Good pants to have when it gets cold! N&F reverse dye (not the right title) but they start off white and as you wear them they fade blue, as you wear them even more they fade off white. The denim I spoke about standing on their own were the 32oz, these things...
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude go with weird if the other two cuts dont work Yeah, I gotta go back and try em on. Hopefully they wont make my balls feel like theyve been repeatedly stomped on for 5 minutes straight. I have some Diesel, g-star (raw), Levi's in my 'drobe. All straight leg cuts.
I tried the Slim and Skinny guy fits. The "slim" fit like "skinny" on me, the jeans looked like they were painted on, way too tight, though the waist area fitted well (31). Could barely get into the Skinny's, so it was a definite no go. Is there a cut that is a little looser in the thigh area? Havent tried the Weird guy on yet, but they looked about the same width as the Slim's. So far it seems like these jeans were made only for the dudes with chicken legs...
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester that is an awkward looking dickflap maaaan that guy looks beat up..drugs make u look old as fawk.
Anyone have any experience with Maldini shoes/boots? I really dig the look. Are they as good/bad as the Moma's? What do you guys think of other fairly unknown shoe brands on Yoox? Thompson, CafeNoir, Cavalini, - are they worth trying out?
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y those are hideous. lol awesome. I like em.
just got these: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/RAF+BY...D/sts/sr_men80 original retail was over $300. not a bad deal.
Noob question: I normally wear size 11.5/12 in boots, would size 11 PS boots fit me alright? My feet are pretty narrow, too.