or Connect

Posts by coco2010

Quote: Originally Posted by gettoasty Zee&Co is having another major discount on the ricard LOL damn i scored!!!!!!!! fuck yeah Im eyeing those brown pull-ons. Only pair left in my size. With shipping, customs, taxes and all that shit.. they'll probably be just over $300...fawk.
I just filed mine. the dude comes online and simply ignores the messages.
Quote: Originally Posted by clausc ^they go to the next sample sale (in 6 months). I saw some items in this sale which were there last year, but not in the F/W section. I am amazed on the shipping service from Yoox, I received today my order in about 24 hours from Italy to Switzerland, the bad part is the price (25 euros express shipping + 25 custom taxes) you guys have to pay customs in Europe? US - Canada, we only get charged shipping...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hollywars I thought the WG was supposed to have a relaxed top block, what is up with everyone having thigh trouble with them? cuz theyre made for dudes on the skinnier side. Ive been wearing mine for 4 months straight now and they still look "painted on" in the thigh area. cant say the same about the waist - where most of the stretching takes place, fme.
^^ thanx I really like the pants, tho. fuuu
Anyone ever dealt with really tight velvet pants? Is velvet generally stretchable?
none for Canada . fukkn yoox
got the same message.
Has anyone heard from the guy lately? I bought the Hugo Boss coat and now not sure if Im even getting it.
free bump