or Connect

Posts by coco2010

lol strong tucks
did you get these off yoox not long ago?
how's the fit on the Ferre' suits? do they run super slim? there's one Im currently checking out on yoox. its on final sale, in size 40/50IT.
free bump
Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh I tried a pair of those on in my regular size. They do run slightly large. Maybe 1/2 size, but the store didn't have the next size down. damn, sounds like I need to size down with these. thanx.
I dont own any PFs, but my friend has a few pairs. He loves 'em. The black leather ones (forget what they're called) actually look pretty cool. Yoox had them on sale recently for $70.
Quote: Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck ^Damn, I love the corsos. Pretty much perfect, if you ask me. My other faves are the cesars. I've always been a fan of cap toes. Got my pair of Cesars in the mail today from blynch. Damn nice, versatile boots. These can be easily rocked with a suit. The soles are a bit slippery on flat surfaces.
blynch is a superb seller. Super fast shipping. Top notch communication.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Here's a cooler version which I am eying.
anyone own a pair of Varvatos convertible boots? they look like they run a bit on the larger side. http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-NIB-John-Va...#ht_500wt_1156