or Connect

Posts by Menelaus

Price drop. BIN: 500
SELLING: Size TF10 Tom Ford Loafers - would fit a 10/10.5D perfectly CONDITION: 9/10, worn a few times and always tree'd immediately after. DOES NOT COME WITH BOX OR DUST BAGS, BUT WILL INCLUDE SHOE TREES (pictured) Located in NYC, accepting local meetup, PayPal verified 100+ feedback on eBay, 200+ on SoleCollector, dozens of references on SuFu, SF, HB etc. WILL SHIP VIA 2-3 DAY USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION for security Please see attached for...
very interested. does it come with the shoulder strap? Please advise, I can send payment asap. Thanks!
supreme jeans sold
drop
SELLING: SUPREME x LEVIS F/W 2011 RIGID DENIM sz 30x32 WORN 1x, STILL RIGID, POCKET BAGS STILL WHITE price: 175 obo LEVIS x FRAGMENT DESIGN FENOM ROCK WASHED 207M sz 34x30 WORN 5x AT MOST price: 310 obo HAVE HUNDREDS OF FEEDBACK ON SOLECOLLECTOR, eBAY, and REFS on STYLEFORUM, SUFU, HYPEBEAST, AND STRICTLY SUPREME PAYPAL VERIFIED, WILL SHIP VIA USPS 2-3 DAY PRIORITY WITH SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
SOLD!!!!!!!!
I have references from SuFu, HB, eBay, and SF if the need arises. Paypal verified. please feel free to shoot me any questions. Thanks. Selling: PRE-OWNED VISVIM FBT SIZE: 9.5 COLOR: Black/Red PRICE: 220 USD or best offer. missing a few leather strings (can't seem to find them) but they are on the interior of the shoe and does not affect its durability or comfort. leather is SUPER smooth with minimal creases. very well taken care of. SHIPPING METHOD: USPS 2-3 Day...
I have references from SuFu, HB, eBay, and SF if the need arises. Paypal verified. please feel free to shoot me any questions. Thanks. Selling: BRAND NEW, FIRST QUALITY: VINTAGE HANOVER LONGWINGS, GOODYEAR WELTED. SIZE: 10.5 AA COLOR: Black. PRICE: 240 shipped SHIPPING METHOD: USPS 2-3 Day Priority mail with SIGNATURE confirmation. tiny blemish, what looks to be a scratch on the right shoe near the front. tried the spoon (boning) method, but maybe I am doing it...
^ that is more of a 10-4?