or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Quote: Originally Posted by Souper IBD Analyst -> Associate -> MBA -> VP? I skipped analyst and was hired as an associate. I have no intention of getting my MBA anytime soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa There's a reason everyone is recommending P90X...it's because it works (if you stick to it) The other one people should recommend is the Insanity Workout. This is ALL body weight exercises and does not involve any weights or pull up bars. This is another one that if you stick to, you WILL see results. Plus, I believe it's only a 60 day cycle. So there you have it...P90X or Insanity are great home workouts. Do...
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k Is that the one from Leffot? Looks great! feels great but I did not purchase from them. Same strap though.
http://www.amazon.com/Margin-Safety-...7709638&sr=1-1 Margin of Safety, awesome book. I own it and love it. btw if you want the book or anyone else wants pm me your email address
i went arching this past weekend. I hit a lot of foam.
I am a little late to this discussion. While some people have given you some great tips I use UPenn career service website for all my resume needs. http://www.vpul.upenn.edu/careerserv...documents.html most of the information people have posted, only the good stuff, is at the UPenn website. If you looking for a new job network, network, network, network. Have people check for grammar that is going to be your biggest mistake. Other than that I hope the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Renton Where did you find those boots? They are freakin awesome!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff Cannot wait for Louis Vuitton to release their Toilet Paper collection with their logo plastered all over it. hahahaha
Some bad ass watches on this forum but I must admit I am tired of seeing rolex and omega. Just got a new Nato Cordovan Strap in for my Panerai.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alcibiades They must make it irritating so people want to buy the print edition. The magazine (comes with the paper every other week or so) is one of most ridiculous things I have ever read. The first ad is for Edmiston Yachts. How about page 17, " Narrow the field, the ultimate matchmaking service"