or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius Thanks. I will try the first option. I don't have a light meter but I do have an expo disk (not sure if you are referring to white balance issues). I am sorry I meant your camera has a built in light meter and if you want to blow the pics out a bit you can over expose a stop or two. I suggest shooting in Manual. Set your ISO to 400 or 800 and if you have the kit lens it might be f/3.5 or f/2.8,...
Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius Noob with a Rebel T1i and a question. In taking a pic of jewelry I used an LED light to make the diamonds sparkle which is working nicely. Problem is that the camera is not picking up the sparkle. What am I doing wrong? Angle you are taking the photo is the problem. The Diamond is refracting light at different angles and you must adjust the camera to that. I suggest using a tripod with a remote,...
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Why? It's, let's say, not very interesting and it's washed-out. I think it would be much better without (most of) it. Just a suggestion. I agree with you that color might not be the best maybe b&w would work for the photo. At the same time what might not be interesting to us might have artistic value to someone else.
pm'd on 2)
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayboy Whats the settings used at the last one? ISO: 800 Exposure: 1/40 sec Aperture: 2.8 Focal Length: 50mm Flash Used: No
those nato straps looks bad ass. I think i want one for my Panerai
Quote: Originally Posted by Snood (fat or muscle I don't really care at the beginning) fast from any guys with experience? Thanks so much for any advice. eat a lot of fatty foods and salty foods and you will gain weight really quick. Note that you will need to consume more calories that you burn. So if you are burning 2000 calories a day you should consumer 3-4k, which isn't really that much.
that is a pretty hardcore dinner jacket if you find it take some pictures of it on you
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 And then decided to go waterskiing. I am going to keep these quotes
blue or grey dress pants would work great. Jeans with nice shoes would also work great. You have to go into your closet and try some stuff on man. We don't know what you look like or what you dress like. but i would totally go for the stuff i mentioned above. Good luck!