or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Quote: Originally Posted by Imhoff Cannot wait for Louis Vuitton to release their Toilet Paper collection with their logo plastered all over it. hahahaha
Some bad ass watches on this forum but I must admit I am tired of seeing rolex and omega. Just got a new Nato Cordovan Strap in for my Panerai.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alcibiades They must make it irritating so people want to buy the print edition. The magazine (comes with the paper every other week or so) is one of most ridiculous things I have ever read. The first ad is for Edmiston Yachts. How about page 17, " Narrow the field, the ultimate matchmaking service"
Quote: Originally Posted by Alcibiades Alden shoes were mentioned in today's edition of "How To Spend It" in the Financial Times. Alain Ducasse (chef of 27 restaurants) says he owns 10 pairs in black and 10 pairs in brown. you beat me to that comment
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=211273 scroll down halfway maybe something you are looking for
you are right this is very hard, i tried with different settings on manual and it was a guessing game till i was able to get something. I then had to go into photoshop and fix the images to get something somewhat decent. btw, i used an led flashlight above the ring at different angles till i was able to get some sparkle but it is hard. Do you have Lightroom or photoshop? Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark II ISO: 400 Exposure: 1/20 sec Aperture: 19.0 Focal Length: 50mm Model:...
payment sent on 2)
f/2.8 ISO 400 try 1/50 then 1/30 and so on. Hold the ring in a fixed spot, i am sure you know. look through your view finder till you see that sparkle. You have to move the LED till you see it. Now the problem is keeping the shutter open long enough to get that sparkle. Try above till you see it. This is trial and error. If at 1/50 a sec you are over exposed then speed it up.
too many Omega watches
Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius Thanks. I will try the first option. I don't have a light meter but I do have an expo disk (not sure if you are referring to white balance issues). I am sorry I meant your camera has a built in light meter and if you want to blow the pics out a bit you can over expose a stop or two. I suggest shooting in Manual. Set your ISO to 400 or 800 and if you have the kit lens it might be f/3.5 or f/2.8,...