or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Calling them up is a good idea. Your're right, my wife wants her turn at spending my money. After the movers stole everything, I ferociously began purchasing boots, dress shoes, and dress clothing. Slowly rebuilding what I had. However, my wife doesn't share the same affinity for men's clothing, and her growing complaints about my expanding collection versus her puny collection, while funny, is not fair.I hate living in NYC their are too many things to buy.
Second.
http://www.sartorialoftla.com/en/product/product_detail.php?id=57#Wish I could pull the trigger.
These will be dope, but I just ordered a pair of scouts, FML.@rydenfan I agree with your comment on the leather sole. If the boots had a leather sole, I'd be in for sure. Now, my significant other that's another story. I'll have to buy her something nice.@docalden2013 you can wear these with almost anything, you just have to make it look good. Personally, paring them boots with dark indigo raw denim, like you said, would look great. These boots complement many chino...
I purchased these from RollingGreen http://www.styleforum.net/t/374409/viberg-boondockers-size-7-fits-size-8-brand-new These are sold out, get them while you can. I think that they can fit an 8 nicely, I am in between an 8 and 8.5. Thought I would wear them for a few days to see if they would stretch out. However, my right foot is larger than my left and my right toe is killing me. It's been a hard choice to sell these shoes. The shoes come with everything in the box:...
I purchased these shoes from LSBH about 5 months ago and it was treat to finally get them in the mail. They are the Gresham Jodphurs in an Antique Burgundy and are exceptionally made. Unfortunately for myself, these shoes are a little large and must be sold. They are unworn and come with dust bags, cleaning cloth, and welcome letter from EG. I would like $800 via paypal only. if anyone has any questions feel free to email or pm me.
Bought these from LSBH in size 8.5, just a little too big. Also bought these from LSBH in a 8.5 UK, just a little too big. This one is whiskey shell, the leather is awesome. These are both for sale. If you don't want to wait 4-8 months for a MTO let me know.
Just had these shipped from Leather Soul Beverly Hills. Props to Bryan for hiding this from my wife. These are just a little too large for me. They are beautiful, the whiskey cordovan is amazingly beautiful and extremely comfortable. They will wear and patina nicely. The shoes come with everything in the pictures: shoetrees, dust bags, and box. I am looking for a reasonable $1100 + split paypal fees, I will only accept paypal. I live in NYC and a face-to-face is doable....
Just had these shipped from Leather Soul Beverly Hills. Props to Bryan for hiding this from my wife. These are just a little too large for me. They are beautiful, the whiskey cordovan is amazingly beautiful and extremely comfortable. They will wear and patina nicely. The shoes come with everything in the pictures: shoetrees, dust bags, and box. I am looking for a reasonable $1500 + spit paypal fees, I will only accept paypal. I live in NYC and a face-to-face is do able....
Just had these shipped in from Leather Soul Beverly Hills, props to Bryan for hiding this from my wife. These are just a little too large for me. They are beautiful, the whiskey cordovan amazingly beautiful and extremely comfortable. The shoes come with shoetrees, shoe bags, and box. I am looking for $1500 + split fees via paypal. I live in NYC now and can do face-to-face or ship anywhere in the CONUS.