or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

I know. I am surprised the 8d is such a common size. I hate being a size. Oh well, I am several wait lists. I wish someone would do a whiskey or ravello PT boot. I missed out when Leather Soul did the boot a years ago.
How is everyone getting these boots? I keep calling and calling and I am always late to the game...I am like a kid in a candy store but my favorite candies are always sold out . Those boots are so sick and on my grail list. If anyone doesn't like or has a foot chop't off (and you wear an 8d), please let me know. I have two feet.Enjoy the weekend. I envy all you guys with Ravello and Whiskey.
Awesome shoes, these are on my grail list.
Very tempting, gonna pass on this makeup.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151440654863?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I purchased this watch from Oliver Smith Jewelers in Scottsdale, AZ. I haven't worn it in years and want a different watch. The watch comes with box, papers, collectors books, and screw driver. Free shipping. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I am in.
That's an impressive collection. I need a shoe rack.
Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. So, up for sale is a pair of Barker Black Straton Oxford Shoes in a...
Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. Shoes were purchased at Crocket and Jones in NYC. So, up for sale is a...
Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. These shoes were purchased by me from Leather Soul, I have receipts and...