or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

I saw my name, I am still alive. I've been hanging out on the sidelines reading everyday until we vote. I didn't have much to contribute after people started talking about the other models and the engineer boot.I still want grey and look forward to voting for the Italian Greyhound, I like whoever came up with name, and 50 Shades of Grey.Having participated in the previous GMTO voting rounds and not had my boot made, I hope one of two is made.
8) "50 Shades of Grey" Model: Service Boot Last: 2030 Leather: Grey Calf Tongue: Matching (or Black if people prefer) Eyelets: 7 Gunmetal Sole: Natural Midsole with Dainite Stitchdown Perforated Captoe Pull Tab I don't need another Service Boot; however, this color is beautiful and might be ripe for my collection. 4) chukka, chukka, chukka of burnin love Model : chukka Last: 2030 Leather: Grey Calf Tongue: Grey Calf Eyelets: 3 antique brass Sole: crepe Stitchdown...
Dude, I am so with you on this one. You've got my vote.
Thanks, now I wait until September.
Again, this coat doesn't fit me anymore. I lost about 20 lbs on my trip to Everest. Picture attached for you to review. This coat is 50R / 40R in size. I am about 38-36 now. The coat is black and made of cotton and polyurethane. Happy to answer any questions. Size: M Made in: Romania Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 19 inches Chest: ~21 inches Sleeves: 25.5 inches Length: 35 inches
I have had this coat for a few years and having lost 20 lbs at Everest I am in need of a coat that fits me. This NY winter was brutal and I looked like a clown in this coat. The coat has a removable liner, which is pretty good. If you want too, one can wear the liner as a light coat. Happy to answer any questions. The coat is made of wool. Size: 50R/40R Made in: Romania Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 19.25 inches Chest: ~20 inches Sleeves: 26.25 inches Length: 38...
How I wish I was an 8.5 right now.
Sadly, I have to let these go. I bought these new from Unipair several months ago. For reference, I wear a 7.5D on the Alden Barrie, 7UK on the Carmina Forrest and Rain Lasts, 41 Carpe Diem and MA+, and 7.5 on the Viberg 2030 Last. If you have any questions please let me know. The loafers are on the Simpson last which I find little narrow for my feet. Thanks for looking
I am glad we don't have the same size feet.
I don't know what shoe you're discussing, but I read Navy Shell...I am in.