or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Order is in. Looking forward to these make-ups.
I can move either way with the grey; I want the grey in either boot. Please, let's agree on one. I'll start with grey service boot.
I think the derby on Instagram is similar to the run Notre Shop had a few months back with Tan Horsehide. Hopefully, they arrive on time next month. Oh, I forgot about that, I am used to (G)MTOs have a delivery time many, many months away.The last batch of grey, I agree with your taste, would be a sexy addition to the derby or chukka; however, as much as I would like to see them made, I feel, we won't have enough votes to make that happen. I would love to be wrong and have...
Personally, the pull-tab isn't an issue with me: I am going to wear it no matter what.Anyone else interested in the Italian Greyhound derby? Maybe?
I concur with 50 Shades of Grey, not the sexiest name in the world and the book is terribly written. When my and wife and I were in Nepal, we left the book at a tea house called Rivendale in Deboche, Nepal. Hopefully, someone found a use for it: toilet paper, fire starter, or rolling papers.
I saw my name, I am still alive. I've been hanging out on the sidelines reading everyday until we vote. I didn't have much to contribute after people started talking about the other models and the engineer boot.I still want grey and look forward to voting for the Italian Greyhound, I like whoever came up with name, and 50 Shades of Grey.Having participated in the previous GMTO voting rounds and not had my boot made, I hope one of two is made.
8) "50 Shades of Grey" Model: Service Boot Last: 2030 Leather: Grey Calf Tongue: Matching (or Black if people prefer) Eyelets: 7 Gunmetal Sole: Natural Midsole with Dainite Stitchdown Perforated Captoe Pull Tab I don't need another Service Boot; however, this color is beautiful and might be ripe for my collection. 4) chukka, chukka, chukka of burnin love Model : chukka Last: 2030 Leather: Grey Calf Tongue: Grey Calf Eyelets: 3 antique brass Sole: crepe Stitchdown...
Dude, I am so with you on this one. You've got my vote.