or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Just had these shipped from Leather Soul Beverly Hills. Props to Bryan for hiding this from my wife. These are just a little too large for me. They are beautiful, the whiskey cordovan is amazingly beautiful and extremely comfortable. They will wear and patina nicely. The shoes come with everything in the pictures: shoetrees, dust bags, and box. I am looking for a reasonable $1100 + split paypal fees, I will only accept paypal. I live in NYC and a face-to-face is doable....
Just had these shipped from Leather Soul Beverly Hills. Props to Bryan for hiding this from my wife. These are just a little too large for me. They are beautiful, the whiskey cordovan is amazingly beautiful and extremely comfortable. They will wear and patina nicely. The shoes come with everything in the pictures: shoetrees, dust bags, and box. I am looking for a reasonable $1500 + spit paypal fees, I will only accept paypal. I live in NYC and a face-to-face is do able....
Just had these shipped in from Leather Soul Beverly Hills, props to Bryan for hiding this from my wife. These are just a little too large for me. They are beautiful, the whiskey cordovan amazingly beautiful and extremely comfortable. The shoes come with shoetrees, shoe bags, and box. I am looking for $1500 + split fees via paypal. I live in NYC now and can do face-to-face or ship anywhere in the CONUS.
I cannot answer that question because I haven't worn a pair of Nikes in a number of years, nor have I ever had the opportunity to try on a pair of ROs. However, I can provide you with other information that may be useful, for instance: 1) the length of the my foot is 10.5 -.75 ish inches (26.67 - 27.305 cm); 2) the outer sole length of the boot is 11.75 inches (29.845 cm); 3) or the inner sole length of the boot is 11.125 inches (28.2575 cm). I am not a carpenter or NASA...
Update: Moving company finally delivered 2/3rds of our things, the rest was stolen. I recently purchased these from a very accommodating, reputable dealer everyone knows on this site. Unfortunately, these beautiful pieces of art aren't my size, yet again - BTW SZ 43. I am a 42 for sure, and I will trade anyone for the 988 in that size. The leather is amazing, I tried my best to highlight the beauty of it, and the smell of the leather is so enticing, it reminds me of the...
I purchased these AF 21s the year before last from Alden of Carmel, Adam did a great job and was very nice to deal with. The shoes are a size 8.5 d, they come with the red shoe laces, and Alden dust bags or shoe bags...whatever they are called. I have worn them about a dozen times or so. And, while I love them and the coloring my wife says I have too many shoes. Therefore, I have too many shoes and if I want to be happy...shoes have to go. SOLD net: shipped free within...
I would like to buy at Stud Set for my Tuxedo, the max I want to sped in 150 USD. I am located in AZ. I am thinking of either black onyx or a silver knot. Thanks JFC
Anyone take the Series 79 exam? I have to take it within the next couple of months and my company is dragging their heels on buying the materials for the IBs. Wondering who has any materials they would like to sell me? I just want to get it over with.
Quote: Originally Posted by jungshoe i wouldn't condone it, but you could always hire one of these guys . . . http://chronicle.com/article/The-Shadow-Scholar/125329/ haha, I've read that. I've also used people to revise my papers as well. Worth it i think, i am not a writer i am a math person. we aren't all born with the ability to be word-smiths, i will beat your ass with math though. Man, sack up! write your paper and take it...
no offense but this sounds incredible dumb. You will lose on the exchange rate. With that said, why wouldn't you just invest in your usa account some adrs that are invested in the overseas mutual funds? The problem you will have will be two fold, taxes overseas (which will be written off in the us), taxes in the USA, trading short and long-term depending on turnover of the funds. why not pick 10-15 stocks that fit your investment profile, whether that is high risk,...