or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

I purchased these AF 21s the year before last from Alden of Carmel, Adam did a great job and was very nice to deal with. The shoes are a size 8.5 d, they come with the red shoe laces, and Alden dust bags or shoe bags...whatever they are called. I have worn them about a dozen times or so. And, while I love them and the coloring my wife says I have too many shoes. Therefore, I have too many shoes and if I want to be happy...shoes have to go. SOLD net: shipped free within...
I would like to buy at Stud Set for my Tuxedo, the max I want to sped in 150 USD. I am located in AZ. I am thinking of either black onyx or a silver knot. Thanks JFC
Anyone take the Series 79 exam? I have to take it within the next couple of months and my company is dragging their heels on buying the materials for the IBs. Wondering who has any materials they would like to sell me? I just want to get it over with.
Quote: Originally Posted by jungshoe i wouldn't condone it, but you could always hire one of these guys . . . http://chronicle.com/article/The-Shadow-Scholar/125329/ haha, I've read that. I've also used people to revise my papers as well. Worth it i think, i am not a writer i am a math person. we aren't all born with the ability to be word-smiths, i will beat your ass with math though. Man, sack up! write your paper and take it...
no offense but this sounds incredible dumb. You will lose on the exchange rate. With that said, why wouldn't you just invest in your usa account some adrs that are invested in the overseas mutual funds? The problem you will have will be two fold, taxes overseas (which will be written off in the us), taxes in the USA, trading short and long-term depending on turnover of the funds. why not pick 10-15 stocks that fit your investment profile, whether that is high risk,...
SOLD!!! price is $525.00 USD paypal'd as gift or plus 4%. If you live outside the CONUS let me know the zip code or postal code
Quote: Originally Posted by KJT Are you applying for the class of 2014? Masters program in Finance. I should get my MBA, I am an investment banking associate, but I am dragging my heals on it. I did title the essay after all. I spoke with an adviser; she told me I should because I am writing about a life experience. But now I can't use that essay for their MBA program.
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos "Why I Hate Black People" by J.F. Clarky. At least it'll get attention. Wtf man that is racist shit.
I understand, this is my personal essay, and I am not sure if should be titled or not. I'll flip a coin.
Beyond the One Big Idea