or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. These shoes were purchased by me from Leather Soul, I have receipts and...
I am digging the loafers on the MTO. How does the Bob last compare with the Forrest or Rain last? Thanks in advance.
Wow, forum has gone off topic. I think Holger does a great job of customer service. He does his best to take care of you. I even sent a pair of boots back and he shipped out a better fitting pair. Speaking of great people, I dealt with @jpc9 again and purchased a few pairs of Carpe Diem boots: S40M and S43M. Both are awesome, however, I am trying to time wearing them with my wife not knowing they are new additions to the ever expanding collection of John's Zapateria. I am...
Picked up a pair of M.A+ Bison back zip boots from @JPC9 Awesome boots and great transaction.
Docdocgs, they are indeed shell just didn't type it. The guys at PN\P are solid, and now we have two great reviews. I look forward to the years of use. Your boots will be here soon, let us all know the details.
Picked up a pair of Layer-O 12.25's in Brownish (grey) Cordovan from Marco and Matteo at PNP-Firenze. Highly recommend them, the experience was professional and ridiculously quick shipping. These pictures are not my best work but they'll have to do for now. The fit is TTS and fairly comfortable. Look forward to my next pair of boots, CCPs sid zips. Enjoy
I think something like this will be a good shoot-tree.
I just found your post. I still can't recommend anything.
A mixture between Intermix and Scoop NYC?
I agree with you on both items.