or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

i would if you could off their website, but thanx for wasting my time [SPOILER][/SPOILER]
like the title says prefer new(er) than one that are beat up. I just bought a pair but they are US 9.5 and are exactly half size too big. If someone wants to trade I am game for that as well. The ones i have are 9.5 would trade for 9 US. John
bought a Burberry Parka from pelicans and it was as described. Great Seller. Bought a pair of Nudies from sotasty8, great seller Bought a cashmere sweater from Mr. Moo, great seller.
the roosevelt hotel new york http://www.theroosevelthotel.com/ stay there all the time, actually having my wedding there also
that is my size, all i need is some money n0w.
what brand tuxedo is he wearing?
Quote: Originally Posted by ama I would not even consider smoking 90% of he cigars mentioned on that site. agreed, the website needs a better web designer also
no need to succeed, if you have the cash then you should buy the watch now. At this price that watch is a steal. You can't get a better deal anywhere, especially since you are getting 4 straps with it. those straps are $150 min if they are from Panerai.
Quote: Originally Posted by ama That would be a nice cigar to own. The replacement cost for one of those is around $850. Hope you enjoyed it! It was a gift from another drunk friend, you know what happens when you play poker at someone's house that wants to show off and then i forced to break-em out. I haven't looked into the price of them because I really didn't want to know how much money I wasted by smoking that cigar. It tasted like a...
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 Had a big pour of ER17 and a Davidoff Gran Cru 1 last night at my local cigar bar. Davidoff makes some of the best cigars, I had 80th anniversary Davidoff cuban cigar a few years back. I shouldn't have been drinking that night because I would still own that cigar. http://blogs.wsj.com/scene/2010/10/2...-inhale-taste/ funny article about smoking in HK, i am surprised they don't' mention the Peninsula...