or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

updated price
Donald J Pliner Men's Ring Boots retail for $377 yours for $110-->100-->95-->80 Size is an 8M
items added and a correct to the arm length on BB coat
Chanel female sunglasses model number 5065-B large retail for $300 selling for $150-->142.5 Versace sunglasses MOD 2022 1009/8G retail for $350 or something yours for $130-->123.5 Versace Sunglasses yours for $50
Shearling Coats all are new never been worn. I took the tags off with the hope of wearing them but that never happened. Burberry cotton canvas parka with shearling liner and shearling hood. Bought from a member on here but didn't fit. $725.13-->689-->654-->621--->SOLD Size is a Medium but I would say it is a little larger than a M Chest: 24inches Arms: 26inches Length: 38inches Burberry canvas toggle jacket Worn 1...
Allen Edmonds Hale 9d $80--SOLD!
those look awesome, had in luck in those Barker Blacks in a 9?
i would if you could off their website, but thanx for wasting my time [SPOILER][/SPOILER]
like the title says prefer new(er) than one that are beat up. I just bought a pair but they are US 9.5 and are exactly half size too big. If someone wants to trade I am game for that as well. The ones i have are 9.5 would trade for 9 US. John
bought a Burberry Parka from pelicans and it was as described. Great Seller. Bought a pair of Nudies from sotasty8, great seller Bought a cashmere sweater from Mr. Moo, great seller.