or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Awesome shoes, these are on my grail list.
Very tempting, gonna pass on this makeup.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151440654863?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I purchased this watch from Oliver Smith Jewelers in Scottsdale, AZ. I haven't worn it in years and want a different watch. The watch comes with box, papers, collectors books, and screw driver. Free shipping. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I am in.
That's an impressive collection. I need a shoe rack.
Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. So, up for sale is a pair of Barker Black Straton Oxford Shoes in a...
Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. Shoes were purchased at Crocket and Jones in NYC. So, up for sale is a...
Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. These shoes were purchased by me from Leather Soul, I have receipts and...
Long story with all of my recent listings: Moved to NYC over a year ago and the moving company stole everything, yes everything!! Over the weekend, another moving company called and told us they had our stuff; however, they delivered about 2/3rds of our belongings. Having moved on with my life, I need to sell everything. I have a small NYC apartment that doesn't fit the 50 boxes the movers delivered. These shoes were purchased by me from Leather Soul, I have receipts and...