or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Purchased from another member on the forum a few weeks ago. The shoes are in great condition as shown in the pictures. Shoes include hollowed out shoes trees and shipping. NOT included, which the shoes didn’t have when I purchased them or else they would be included, are dust bags and shoe box. I am selling because I don't fit in them and after wearing them around the house for a few days, I realized I never will. Something I love about these shoes is the patina that is...
These were purchased at the last sample sale. They are marked size 8 but can fit a 7.5 D easily with an insole. Uniquely, these boots are side zips, which I really love and actually find useful when taking off the boots. Worn about 3 times. My wife is telling me something has to go or I go -- this pair drew the short straw. Description: 8 blind eyelets Black full-leather midsole Dainite Sole Unstructured Toe 2030 last For reference, I wear a 7.5 D in Viberg’s 2030 last...
Not sure if this is the spot for this question, but I will ask here and hope someone can direct me in the right path. I was wondering why I cannot post anything in the Buy & Sell forum? I have looked around not found any particular reason / answer. Anyone have any idea? Looks like my inactivity was the cause of the problem, and the post above opened up the ability to post in the classified section.
Cool. Thought I would ask here before I emailing him.
You seem pretty familiar with the boots. Do you know what leather the boots are made from?
Went to the Viberg Sample Sale on a whim and a dream today. My size was pretty picked over and really wasn't much in my size, but I was able to find a pretty unique pair of service boots in a different section. Not sure what type of leather was used but definitely a keeper -- look at the side zippers. Great meeting the people I did today and for lovely the rain at 10:45am -- wouldn't have been a sample sale without inclement weather. And, a big thank you to the...
I purchased these from Alden of Madison in 2015, when they offered Whiskey Shell Wing Tip boots. The boots are amazing -- especially, the antique edging. Only worn 5-6 times because of sizing issues. They are on the barrie last and come in at an 8D (fits TTS). The commando sole is great for city walking or a casual weekend boot -- depends on your taste. Summary: Make: Alden Model: Wingtip Boot Last: Barrie Material: Whiskey Shell Cordovan Outsole: Commando Condition:...
Correct, they are from LS and the date is correct. Might be interested, however, I need to unload these beauties: don't want t lose my deposit.
Question for anyone that has / have any size 7.5d aldens' and would like to trade for 8.5d or anyone that is an 8.5d. I ordered a pair of color #8 Pitt Boots a few years ago and, to my surprise, they arrived, however, I need a size 7.5d. They are brand new, haven't taken receipt of, price is $775. If anyone has ravello or whiskey in 7.5d or would like to take them for me please let me know ASAP!! Exchanged
This is an awesome way to lace the scout's- I am going to try this later.