or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Very nice
Purchased from Eckblk on behalf of another SF member. I felt like taking pictures today and decided thatt these can go onto a new home. Description is from Eckblk's page and pictures are mine. I wore them on 4 occasions and they are pretty dope looking shoes, gunboats which are a pretty cool look with a leather jacket and jeans. payment via paypal. CARPE DIEM S21M BACKZIP BOOT SIZE 41 (US 8-8.5) LOW INSTEP THEY ARE A TRUE 9.5/10 CONDITION. HEAVY DUTY HORSE WITH CALF...
Purchased from Leather Soul a couple of years ago. These are not in rotation anymore and need to make room for other shoes. Comes with box, dust bags, cleaning cloth, and burgundy shoe cream from Leather Soul. Does not come with shoe trees. Free shipping to US only and payment via paypal. Any questions feel free to let me know.
Crazy story with what I am selling. If you've read through my previous posts then you might know my story: Over a year ago I moved cross country to the East Coast, the moving company we hired, essentially, went out of business and disappeared with our stuff. We tried suing, filing complaints with the police, attorney generals of multiple states, opening an investigation with FMSCA - nothing happened. The insurance company gave us about $.05/$. I went ahead and purchased a...
I bought them from Josh
See, I can't even keep up with the comments on this thread. I creap along.
I know. I am surprised the 8d is such a common size. I hate being a size. Oh well, I am several wait lists. I wish someone would do a whiskey or ravello PT boot. I missed out when Leather Soul did the boot a years ago.
How is everyone getting these boots? I keep calling and calling and I am always late to the game...I am like a kid in a candy store but my favorite candies are always sold out . Those boots are so sick and on my grail list. If anyone doesn't like or has a foot chop't off (and you wear an 8d), please let me know. I have two feet.Enjoy the weekend. I envy all you guys with Ravello and Whiskey.
Awesome shoes, these are on my grail list.