or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Again, this coat doesn't fit me anymore. I lost about 20 lbs on my trip to Everest. Picture attached for you to review. This coat is 50R / 40R in size. I am about 38-36 now. The coat is black and made of cotton and polyurethane. Happy to answer any questions. Size: M Made in: Romania Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 19 inches Chest: ~21 inches Sleeves: 25.5 inches Length: 35 inches
I have had this coat for a few years and having lost 20 lbs at Everest I am in need of a coat that fits me. This NY winter was brutal and I looked like a clown in this coat. The coat has a removable liner, which is pretty good. If you want too, one can wear the liner as a light coat. Happy to answer any questions. The coat is made of wool. Size: 50R/40R Made in: Romania Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 19.25 inches Chest: ~20 inches Sleeves: 26.25 inches Length: 38...
How I wish I was an 8.5 right now.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carmina-Penny-Loafer-Tanned-7UK-8US-Simpson-Last-80190-Metal-Toe-and-Rubber-Heal-/151662459153?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234fc97911 Some of you may have seen these on ebay, they are mine, I need to sell because of preorders in transit. I'll take $275 and include free shipping to CONUS. The shoes are on the Simpson last which I find little narrow for my feet. Thanks for looking
I am glad we don't have the same size feet.
I don't know what shoe you're discussing, but I read Navy Shell...I am in.
Customary shoe I am wearing picture.
I was lucky enough to snag a pair this go round. Sat at my desk until 12 and kept hitting refresh. I guess being a desk-jokey has it upsides.
I won't; no need to piss anyone off. I just saying...I can dream.
I'll have to post my collection of Navy Shell shoes/boots: 1 whole cut, 1 double monk, 1 dress boot, and 1 high-top sneaks. The urge for more is hard...Despite that fact, maybe we can get a couple of one-offs. I am allowed to dream.