or Connect

Posts by jfclarky

Dude, thanks!
Have you ever seen a unicorn?Search around the thread, great advice on what retailers to contact and don't forget to be persistent.
Interest check: Anyone want to buy/take my place on Lost & Found's pre order for a pair of Viberg's Natural CXL with a Brogue Captoe on the 2030 in 7.5D due the 2nd week of September? I have 6 5 GMTO's and my wife is going to kill me - if he she finds out. It s a good deal with the exchange rate ~$630 USD.
Sweet god they look great. Why do they tempt with these things. Anyone want to buy/take my place on Lost & Found's pre order for a pair of Viberg's in 7.5D Natural CXL with a Brogue Captoe on the 2030 due the 2nd week of September?It s a good deal with the exchange rate. Thought I would ask.
WTF, that was a weird video.
Hahaha, sad.
I want them as well. If we can get enough interest maybe it can happen.
Nice, looks like we passed the hump!
All that work for the Gandalf and it might not happen. That is pretty sad. I hope someone jumps on the opportunity to own a pair of grey guidi calf leather boots.I saw Brett post a picture on Instagram of a pair of slip-ons that look amazing. I would be all over a pair of those as well.