or Connect

Posts by thunderthighs

Not sure about the whole moving thing, but...Whatever you do, end it with her now, even if you were to stay in Aus. She deserves someone better than you.
Quote: Originally Posted by alexanduh well i wouldnt exactly say rolex is the true religion of watches. rolex is more for quality than price.
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Another cheap bastard justifying your weak salary... Do you also hate on clothes you can't afford? I own a $7,000 Blancpain Aqua Lung, and here is a shot of my diploma. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the...
Quote: Originally Posted by zw-gator Can someone tell me the difference between their straight and standard fits? Which has more room in the thigh? Did you look at the Gap website? (Hint: There's a reason why the jean fit gallery is arranged the way it is)
Quote: Originally Posted by Blog Marley Never got any help the last time I asked. Looking for a pair of raw denim under $200. Selvage preferred. Bitter about missing out on a deal on some petit standards. Not really interested in Epaulet or APC (unless on magical discount). You might get some help then if you elaborated on why you don't want Epaulet or APC. If you're not interested in APC anymore only because you're bitter about missing out...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizza My parents are asking me to what I would like for my graduation gift. I would like a nice watch, however the models I have been looking at are way too much. I'm wondering, what is similar to the Omega seamasters but around $1000? It is not imperative, but if you have a great recommendation feel free to post. I really appreciate it. This is a large purchase and I appreciate your help. edit: I like the omega line in...
Quote: Originally Posted by alexanduh its sad being the unemployed university undergraduate seeing all these people with rolexs. No, it isn't. Rolex is the True Religion of watches: famous for being expensive, every d-bag on the street knows the name, you can find them at virtually any mall, and in most cases you can get far better for the money spent, in every possible way you want to define "better" aside from brand recognition. (And if...
Get rid of the dissertation on the lower half part of the dial and I might think it's OK. This "stealth" thing is still putting lipstick on a pig though, imo. It's still just a Rolex.
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands No dress shoe is ever as comfortable as a sneaker. But my Eccos and Rockports are damned close. No, they're not the most attractive of dress shoes and no, they're not as well made as my Aldens but those two are what I put on if I'm going to be standing around or walking for any significant length of time.
Quote: Originally Posted by kurupted Ok, in the end it's all about confidence, wit and humor anyway. Oh, and naturally good looks if you have them. If you want to have clothes that girls dig...fastest way is to start working out. No need for muscular thighs - they just look for well defined shoulders and that V shape torso. Then, get clothing that fits you well, brand irrelevant. Tight fitting T that shows your physique, flattering jeans without...