or Connect

Posts by JDMills

@YRR92 Hmmm I see what you mean, but I find the that the DB shows less shirt, so I assumed it to be less loud? I have a tie in the vein of what you're describing and ill try it next but it's black and white, I thought the navy would have gone better (but agree 100% bout the white square!). Also the adelaides are Tricker's Belgrave, soft chisel toe, not as round as they look (most likely lens prob, next to my AE's theyre sleek as hell but that doesnt mean much) I have the...
lengthen sleeves or not? excuse the bad lighting!
Can you measure the length and width of the sole? Thanks!
The required mens restroom shot
I know what you mean, my older stuff is still great but the styling and cut etc. make me look bigger een though I've lost 50 lbs and had everything taken in. Congrats on the hard work, and ya awesome angle/fit.
Holy crap the cut on the jacket made you look 20 lbs slimmer, the strong shoulder and peaks really suit you!
I wear my great grandfathers signet ring with our crest, each generation has worn it. So I think if you're comfortable with it go for it (bloodstone setting no all gold) but that black diamond thing looks like you mugged some woman and shoved her bad engagement ring on your finger. No offence.
Prince I think I have the exact same shooz, trickers espresso adelaides? Best fitting/looking shoe I own
The Thornham looks great bout 395 pounds ex vat right? Also how is the sizing, do the lasts tend to make the shoes run narrow? Wideish foot here
Ya but not many people are Luca di M