or Connect

Posts by philwongnz

I Skyfall suit has:- a single vent- 3 buttons on the cuff.- narrower lapel- the cut is O'ConnorI think Skyfall's block is based on this but a bit shorter on the body as this was based semi on the Windsor - the lepal has similar width to the notched lapel WindsorI have this same suit in the same cut in a Base D (B and D is the same at that era except D is unlined)Potential buyer be a little careful on sizing, as I have to size up to 50R but I am a perfect fit in a 48R on a...
So the are cuffs are not finished? It looks like there are no button holes Also I think it should have five buttons, do you have any spare buttons to make it 5 on each side pls?
Guys just beware Base B is quite slim (very narrow on the shoulders). For example a 38/48R Base A would fit me perfectly (no alterations) but for B or D I need to size up and require adjustments (quite a bit) Beautiful suit and good luck with the sale!
Adding more photos and more importantly the size may help
http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/46463/spectre-mr-white-jacket/page/5/ Thread #111 Is a Dior Homme, it has the signature darts at back. I can't say I pay much attention to DH after KVA took over.. as I collect DH from Hedi Slimane's era..
Sorry got the wrong link
Thanks for your quick reply, may I ask how old is this suit? The reason I'm asking is, it seems this suit is atleast 6-7 yrs old. The bezel of the sleeves buttons are much more thinner and flatter compared to the later ones. The Windsor back then tend to be more skinnier cut on the shoulders and armhole compared to now; I fit the current 48R base A with no arts required but the earlier collection I have it in a 52R! So this suit might actually fit me.
Can you please take a photo of the sleeve buttons? I like to see where do they sit in relation to the end of the cuff. As some suits gets their arms taken up from the end rather than the shoulder crown.
Apologies, I am not saying this is not authentic - it is. But is not your normal TF suit you buy in store as this is a staff uniform made in China that's all; the code "UNITFC" denotes it. Is like some white shirts you will see on eBay where is made in Turkey as they are staff shirts. Good luck with the sale, I still love my one and I get compliments all the time when I wear it.
Nice suit, but just to clarify to everyone, this suit is a staff uniform so is made in China - someone had cut the made in China description at the top of the label. I've been cheated before on eBay by another seller (he stitched made in Italy on the inside back of the jacket) and the guy at Tom Ford store was hounding me on how I got a staff suit when I took it to get it altered. Best of luck with the sale it is a very beautiful suit.