or Connect

Posts by philwongnz

I haven't been.. but generally 36R is a bit hard to find even at their store. My advise, which I did myself.. I called up the store. One of the sales rep was beyond helpful, he send photos of all the suits he had in stock in 38R for me, saves me the trip there as I was going there just for TF and I have very similar suits in what he was offering. Also you need to make sure what size you are, I am a 38R in Windsor but a 40R in O'Connor (Base B, D, Y). I remember he told...
Thanks for sharing, I just couldn't find any thread or posts about patina shoe polishing, surely there will be members here who wears Berluti
Hi all, First of all I like to apologise if this is a repost - I can't find it with search. I am wondering how do you guys polish your shoes with patina? The type of polish you use, do you have two colour polish or you use neutral? For example I have a pair of TF brogues and they are dark brown on the toe but is light brown, I tried my best using some neutral bee's wax polish to buff out the marks on the toes, but it just doesn't come out, any suggestions or threads you...
Like any other fashion brands, they need some seasonal items to keep the brand "hip" or talk about. As we all know Mr TF is master of marketing - look at his humorous take on the "Molly" dress he did on his last woman's collection. Funny enough I was at the Sloane St store, a very young girl (18 max) tried on the dress in front of her parents and they said.. "oh.. that looks nice.. but try something else on or in another colour". I remember I read an article about Paul...
Awesome, I am looknig forward in seeing them.
Hi mate, Saw ths on eBay before but it didn't sell, maybe is a good idea to take photos of the shoe in natural light so we can see the colour. Good luck with the sale :-)
Also the NWT TOM FORD 2-piece Grey Suit - IT46R/ US36R - Base A is a staff uniform....
Will be interested in the Midnight Blue in a 3 piece Base A in size 48R if you have it in the near future.
Hi there, I just bought these BV shoes. http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=60I&CollectionId=0LR&ItemId=5&VendorColorId=MjAwNg2&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=shoes&CategoryId=90&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false Anyone know whether they can be resole? These are not the classic Tods which I have read enough about that they can't be resole. I searched all...
Dude, the thread was over a yr old.. is closed..