or Connect

Posts by philwongnz

Hey mate, The dimension of the trousers. Also I am a bang on 48 R windsor, do you know what size the original owner wears with windsor? I know I need to go up a size with O'Connor as I have two, but I never tried on a C before..
I am interested, However can you kindly take some photos of the toes of the shoes? There seemed to be creases on there, I thought they are new. Thanks Phil
Hey guys, I've been living in sin for a wee while now. I have recently been buying a few more pairs of dress shoes due to my change of work and I have no shoe trees. I am talking about 10 pairs which need trees. Can somebody pls recommend me a place to buy affordable shoe trees within the EU (prefably in the UK)? I had seen some on eBay for around £15 is that too cheap? Many thanks Phil
Hey guys, I've been living in sin for a wee while now. I have recently been buying a few more pairs of dress shoes due to my change of work and I have no shoe trees. I am talking about 10 pairs which need trees. Can somebody pls recommend me a place to buy affordable shoe trees within the EU (prefably in the UK)? I had seen some on eBay for around £15 is that too cheap? Many thanks Phil
Not really, it still comes off! My buckle came off this week when I had to take off my waist coat at work as it was too hot.
You simply pierced the fabric with those two pins.
I believe this is the base T suit with double inverted pleated trousers (which wasn't sold well) http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-TOM-FORD-SUIT-WOOL-GRAY-US-38-R-48-eu-5650-BASE-T-2-BTN-WOOL-/350995260756?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item51b8f2a554 http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-TOM-FORD-SUIT-WOOL-GRAY-CHECK-US-38-R-48-eu-5650-BASE-T-2-BTN-WOOL-/350995273346?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item51b8f2d682
So has anyone been to the Florence outlet yet?
Hey mate,Maybe I didn't word my question properly, is not really the "cut" is the size, imagine a size tag which says 48R (or 38R), but it says 48F..The suit itself says Base B at the bottom like normal....
Hi guys, Any idea what does that F stands for? For example a 48F? I know what a 48c or 48T is. but what is F?