or Connect

Posts by philwongnz

PM on the TF tie
Wow, you can't just google that?
PM..
May I asked if this is a staff suit? As I have been cheated by a seller before, where it is seems to be the norm now to cut off the top of the tag which says "Made in China" . A staff in the TF store taught me all items should say the location of where the garment was made at the very top of the style tag.
I'm keen to see what you have to sell. I am after 38R base A 3 piece
Found this thread which includes various book scans which you guys might find it helpful http://www.cutterandtailor.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=779&st=0
sure will post when I get home, at work now
Sorry I did ask the sales person how to do it up , but his solution doesn't work when I put it on. He didn't mentioned anything about piercing the ribbon. Also I find this method quite tacky for such an expensive suit. Thanks for all your reply, it will be interesting if anyone from NYC can or had asked anyone from Madison avenue.
Harrods, on their first day of the sale - in the first 10 min. Still cost me over £2k
Hi there, I picked a TF 3 piece just recently. However I am a little baffled in doing the clasp of the waist coat. The clasp or the fastener is not your normal clasp where you simply thread it through and pull. The clasp has double studs like a belt, but I have no idea how to thread it through as obviously there are no holes to put through the ribbon. Will be much appreciated if someone can post a photo of how they do it