or Connect

Posts by Brattman

@brokeassp I absolutely love mine! It hasn't been the right combination of cold + wet yet this year to warrant wearing it under my field jacket, but I wear it on its own a lot. Great silhouette, breaks the wind, and provides good warmth for the weather where I live so far this year (around 5 degrees Celsius).
I'm a medium in the Mionn and the Monitor, and I have a field jacket in small. It fits well, but is still generous, even sized down.
It's a sad day, but the time has finally come for me to part with my beloved Wings + Horns utility coat. This coat was made in Canada using a robust, thick herringbone wool and buttery leather accents. I've taken very good care of this garment, and there are no flaws to speak of. Get in touch with any questions.
Received a Mionn IS jacket and Neptune Field jacket today. Went medium with the Mionn and small with the Field and am happy with the fits. I'm particularly stoked on the Mionn - it's really understated and super functional as both an insulator and a stand alone piece.
I have a pair of navy whipcord USN pants (size 32) that I've barely worn. These need to go to someone who will really appreciate them. [[SPOILER]] Here are the measurements:Waist: 16"Front rise: 12"Rease rise: 15"Inseam: 27.5"Open to a trade (medium tops, size 32 bottoms), but cash offers would be preferable.Get in touch with any questions.
Selling 3 very lightly worn sweaters. Get in touch with any questions. $110 - Wings + Horns Cashmere Cardigan - Medium Super soft, comfortable cashmere with military details, including underarm gussets. Fits slim. $100 - Our Legacy Wool Cardigan - Small (fits big) Small Our Legacy cardigan in olive wool with multicolour flecks. Worn very rarely and stored folded up in non-smoking home. Fits generously for size. SOLD: $100 - Our Legacy Boiled Wool Crewneck -...
Selling 4 very lightly worn pairs of pants. Prices include shipping and fees. Get in touch with any questions. $130.00 - Engineered Garments Navy Whipcord USN Pants (Size 32) Very lightly worn (like fewer than 10 times), exceptionally cool pants by Engineered Garments. Waist: 16" Front rise: 12" Rear rise: 15" Inseam: 27.5" SOLD: $100.00 - Wings + Horns Black Jacquard Camo Bush Pants (Size 31) Very lightly worn W+H Bush Pants. Some would say these are the sickest...
I'm parting with these 4 pairs of gently worn pants. Individual measurements are below. Feel free to contact me with any questions. $150.00 - Engineered Garments Cotton Whipcord USN Pants, Size 32 Waist: 16" Front Rise: 12" Rear Rise: 15" Inseam: 27.5" $150.00 - Wings + Horns Black Camo Jacquard Bush Pants, Size 31 Waist: 16 3/4 " Front Rise: 11" Rear Rise: 15" Inseam: 32" $130.00 - Wings + Horns Black German Corded Cloth Pants, Size 30 Waist: 16 1/4" Front Rise:...
How do folks recommend sizing flyknit roshes? I wear a 10.5 in flyknit lunar 1's.
I really like the clean look of the CPO on End. Does anyone happen to know fabrics it was done in this season?