or Connect

Posts by Brattman

Letting go of this awesome medium FW '13 (I think) shawl collar shirt jacket in olive uniform serge wool. 10/10 condition (no joke), worn very sparsely.
Letting go of this awesome medium FW '13 (I think) shawl collar shirt jacket in olive uniform serge wool. 10/10 condition (no joke), worn very sparsely. I'd love to trade for a size medium Andover or Bedford in whatever fabric you might have (try me). Also open to size 32/small fatigue shorts. If you don't have anything to trade, I'd take $240 USD shipped. GONE
^Looks great! I have 2 Bedfords (1 SS, 1 FW) and love them for the peak lapels, removable (and swappable) buttons, and the versatility of the design features. With that said, I've wanted an Andover for a while, and I like the slimmer fit and qualities you mentioned in your post. They're both designs that can be encorporated into some really interesting (or more subtle) outfits.
Does anyone have any insight on why EG stopped producing Miner shirts? I always preferred them to the work shirt (which I know is a feature piece for the brand).
Can anyone comment on the fit difference between the Ghurka short and the Cinch short? Some of the details are obvious (such as the clasps on the cinch and the front pocket on the ghurka), but I'm curious about the rise, length, taper, and overall fit of each.
Thanks a million, @CSCoHammers7!
@Drinkwaters @CSCoHammers7, can you say if there's a Clement jacket this season? If there is, can you comment on the fabrics? Also, any word on Andover/short pairings?
@brokeassp I absolutely love mine! It hasn't been the right combination of cold + wet yet this year to warrant wearing it under my field jacket, but I wear it on its own a lot. Great silhouette, breaks the wind, and provides good warmth for the weather where I live so far this year (around 5 degrees Celsius).
I'm a medium in the Mionn and the Monitor, and I have a field jacket in small. It fits well, but is still generous, even sized down.
It's a sad day, but the time has finally come for me to part with my beloved Wings + Horns utility coat. This coat was made in Canada using a robust, thick herringbone wool and buttery leather accents. I've taken very good care of this garment, and there are no flaws to speak of. Get in touch with any questions.