or Connect

Posts by Brattman

Gravity Pope just recently added the dolphin print ghurka shorts to their sale at $195 CDN. Picked up the medium, but I think they have small and large left.
I got my size medium twill ghurka shorts today and the fit is good for me as a true 32" waist. They fit without being too snug, and the length and details are great! Definitely stoked on the drawstring feature.
Has anyone tried the ghurka shorts labeled s/m/l this season? I typically take a 32 in EG pants and just ordered a medium in the twill ghurkas. Was thinking this made sense until the above posts about shorts (fatigues at least) fitting big.
I did indeed. The medium fits spot on. For reference, I take a small in the field jacket, and a medium in the Mionn.
Got caught in a torrential downpour on my bike with my Veilance field jacket and nomin pack. Both performed brilliantly, and the nomin is especially awesome.
They haven't made an olive monitor in several years, although it looks as though there will be more earth tones next FW. Not sure if there will be an uninsulated monitor though.
Just ordered a medium monitor in black and a nomin pack. Super stoked for both!
Letting go of this awesome medium FW '13 (I think) shawl collar shirt jacket in olive uniform serge wool. 10/10 condition (no joke), worn very sparsely.
Letting go of this awesome medium FW '13 (I think) shawl collar shirt jacket in olive uniform serge wool. 10/10 condition (no joke), worn very sparsely. I'd love to trade for a size medium Andover or Bedford in whatever fabric you might have (try me). Also open to size 32/small fatigue shorts. If you don't have anything to trade, I'd take $240 USD shipped. GONE
^Looks great! I have 2 Bedfords (1 SS, 1 FW) and love them for the peak lapels, removable (and swappable) buttons, and the versatility of the design features. With that said, I've wanted an Andover for a while, and I like the slimmer fit and qualities you mentioned in your post. They're both designs that can be encorporated into some really interesting (or more subtle) outfits.