or Connect

Posts by Brattman

I'd recommend a size 3. I wear a US 10, and the 3 fits spot on for me in the cordovan plain toe oxford.
^Inventory and Haven
I tried on the olive ripstop Bedford and I'd say that they do fit similarly. This one may be slightly roomier, but it's also a much more substantial fabric - which will account for at least some of the variance in measurements between the two.
I received the size 32 Highland pant and medium 13 oz herringbone Bedford from Independence today. I'm really glad I sized up to the 32 in the Highland. The Bedford fits similar to my SS13 cotton pique one.Here are some pics to compare the fit of the size 30 vs 32. For reference, I'm 5'10"-11", 160 LBSSize 30: [[SPOILER]] Size 32 [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Has anyone picked up the E1 pant in navy uniform serge? I'd love to see a fit pic or two!
I really liked the look book for Rough and Tumble SS2015 - does anyone have a list of stockists?
It looks like a good fit in the shoulders, chest, and length. I know you mentioned that sleeves are always too long, and they could probably be shortened (or rolled). Looks like the correct size!
The new designer's first name is Tung, although I don't know his last. He designed for Arc'Teryx.
W+H do have a new designer whose work has been transitioning into the collections, beginning with FW14 (I believe). The last designer definitely ended up creating more misses than hits, and from what I understand, his technical design and tailoring skills were actually quite poor. Their new designer is very skilled, and his style is far more classically masculine. For those who saw the SS15 look book, their looks are definitely moving in the right direction. W+H was a...
After hearing from Nepenthes that it's a more limited option than the moleskins or the brown homespun, I pulled the trigger on a medium myself.What size did you end up going with, and what are your measurements like?