or Connect

Posts by mike868y

the SLP thread is just as weird as the JE thread, tbh.
detailsThere are a couple of small stains, which I've done my best to photograph. They might come out in the wash, but I haven't tried.Photos: http://imgur.com/a/QSByeMeasurementsS2S: 17"P2P: 19.25"P2C: 17.75"Back length: 25.5"I'm not sure of the season as I got it second hand but given the throat latch it's definitely from an older season. Besides the small stains it's in good condition. 100% cotton in what appears to be to be a ripstop. Definitely from a SS season.Like I...
will echo the love for the brown homespun. bought one second hand this fall and absolutely love it.
@LA Guy please lock this thread, jfc.
@nickp tbh i used to think some of your fits were pretty contrived but you've been killing it lately.
yeah i'll get at you tonight.
here's hoping we get a shirt in this fabric. i'm still pissed i didn't buy last springs paisley shirt.
@nicelynice that overcoat is delicious
stopped in at drinkwaters today to say hi to gary and pre order a bedford. also picked up a pocket tee with the floral printing on the upper half (size up on these!). the loiter jacket has a really nice texture to it and this season's chambray shirt is top notch. very coarse, stiff fabric that should break in beautifully. looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection. seems as though there's a lot of gems which weren't highlighted in the look book.
c4est is that 5 zip suede? looks real nice.