or Connect

Posts by mike868y

it's just so shapeless. looks like a sack. maybe it's one of those things that doesn't translate well into photos.
will i be shunned if i say i really dislike that pier coat nn?
Up for sale is an incredibly unique Rebuild Peak Lapel jacket in size small by Japanese lapel Needles. Handcrafted in Japan from vintage military BDUs, no two pieces are alike. This piece is incredible, but I honestly lack the wardrobe or styling abilities to pull it off. I paid $385 from Gentry about a month ago and have only worn it about 5 times. Tagged a size small, but fits a slim small to a true xs. Make me an offer as I'm looking to free up funds for other...
excuse my ignorance...but what's wrong with mohair?
is the patchwork intermediates shirt on eggplant new or from a past season? anyone seen this stateside? http://www.eggplantjp.com/?pid=73825344
hmm, fit looks slimmer than i would have imagined.vanson's are far too much on the "moto" side of things, and I've been wearing my eg bomber jacket and really coming around to the idea of a leather bomber again, lol.but back to the topic at hand - echo the comments re beene's shoes. "too lazy to lace sneakers" but not too lazy to post a picture on the internet, lol. not sure what red wings beene has, but postman oxfords would look great there.
i appreciate the compliment, but i only really know because i just bought one so i did some research. all of the old lookbooks are online though, which is a great resource.
yo, is this a 46 or a 48?
is the nmwa website painfully slow for anyone else or just me?
that's the hartford jacket from fw10 (i believe). i've got one on the way myself. from what i've read it's similar in fit to the andover, but with the added quilting. a unique piece for sure and not something they do every season (or since fw10 iirc). post some fit pics!