or Connect

Posts by mike868y

i think the best part of this whole fiasco is how successfully drew manages to troll this thread via instagram.
next fit challenge - couples fit.
iirc drew was never anything but honest about the fact that all his jackets were remakes of designs which had been around for years.
there are like...a million cuts. andover and bedford are the most popular, but I think the baker is thought to be the slimmest. it can vary a lot season to season and fabric and fabric, though. honestly, everything is boxy that's like...the point.
how is the fit on the rebuild shirts? obviously it's going to vary, but in general? are they as slim as the jackets?
oh man. rebuild jacket came in today. way too awesome. this thing is wild and the build quality is top notch. fits surprisingly slim (size small fits like size xs in eg jackets). hopefully some fit pics this weekend. can't wait to wear this to work tomorrow and see what my coworkers say...
monday the 24th works for me...do we want to go to Bhowie's whiskey tasting (what time is that at?) or do something else? I probably wouldn't be able to meet until 7 or so (work in friggin' waltham and have to work until 6)
anyone ever handled factotum leather jackets? i can't seem to shake the itch for a leather, but don't want to spend $500+ to find out I don't really like wearing a leather. factotum's can be had relatively cheaply on the 2nd hand jp market and seem like they would fit me (small) well.
that eg jacket is way too small kunk.
ha, i've seen it in real life! it's gorgeous.