Posts by Evanz

Wish it was black
Selling a new without tags Brioni pants for $150 AUD or best offer. There is a label saying Marino & Scott. I am in Melbourne Australia, and I can ship anywhere at the cost to the seller.
Selling a new without tags Brioni shirt for $150 AUD or best offer. I am in Melbourne Australia, and I can ship anywhere at the cost to the seller.
Selling a new without tags Brioni shirt for $150 AUD or best offer. I am in Melbourne Australia, and I can ship anywhere at the cost to the seller.
Hi All, I'm selling a Louis Vuitton Coat my friend bought on eBay, he thought it was 48EU and the seller wont take it back. The RRP is around 500,000YEN/$5000AUD/$5200US/3500GBP as in the picture. Let me know if you want more details. Price will include shipping, save everyone the hassle of calculating. Paypal/Bank Transfer Thanks, Evan
Hey, what does the fabric feel like? Not sure if it is that rough wool feel.
good seller. would buy but already have a similar suit
Yup, seems like that's where most of the women are xD
Put these all on to eBay: http://shop.ebay.com.au/erzye/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
Hi All, I have reduced the price 100-50$ less for all items. I am not really in a rush to sell but it seems like maybe the style of the shoes are not in season or something~