or Connect

Posts by andrewgreg

damn going to Torrence/Lomita again this weekend. nom nom nom
OMG Isachenko man, you know JCpenney's fake 20 bucks GAT looks better than those.
been there before, for a dinner combo 16 bucks plus tips tax ended around 20. Also been to the barbecue place same in rolling hills plaza last weekend, liked it a lot. There's also a udon noodle place on lomita and Hawthorne. Sushi is probably my least favorite japanese food.
i go Torrence very often about twice a week, I go try different places every time I am there. Rarely being disappointed.
Never paid attention of those zippers, but I just found it good quality and very shiny.Did some research and found those are good/expensive zippersoff topic but saint laurent has a metallic silver thing of this. [[SPOILER]] well and few pair of shoes in same material
Red 5zip is good, suede version is ugly. Incarnation is good.
depend on the way you ride. If you ride a lot of local and on freeway on high rpm you will notice low mpg as well
I only have 25 mpg my on bike lol.
Saint Laurent has it's classic double rider (in permanent collection) in red sheepskin. Tried it on and didn't like it. The red 5-zip is good, few people pulled it off well. Also tried the red balmain, too much padding/lining.
I do it every time after I sold something. Is that not allowed on forum?If it's not allowed I will put it back.