or Connect

Posts by andrewgreg

It looks too small. You can size 1 or even 2 up judging how the jacket fit. Normally leather jacket has a longer sleeve.
i see $$$$$ going on
Really like this silver chain Raf derby. the chain look better than the gold version. I don't know if the chain will come off eventually (heard it's glued on). Different from the Guidi Agusta aesthetic. Opinions?
can you comment the material and the fit of those 3.1 for target?
didn't have the problem with my Ann sneaker but I only have 1 pair.I don't think it will happen since you stuck your pants into shaft. The inner lining dye your socks to black (toe part)
Givenchy
Tried FW13/14 Margiela 5 zip leather at Barnes yesterday. Unsure it's calf or horse (should be calf), but the material is so soft. http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=502899303&cgid=men&index=33
The 1st pair of A1923 derby is amazing.
Yeah i think the boots is nicely made but just saying socks get black should't happen on a pair of boots worth 1k.
Guidi 995 Horse Black I am US 8 EU 41 and the size 42 is OK, but still a lil too small for what i like for boots. Might exchange for 43. The inner lining dyed my socks to black