or Connect

Posts by Handcuffed

I've had a barely worn pair of CXLs for sale for about a month and have had zero interest in them. I think they're awesome but I guess others don't think so (or they're so unique that no one knows what they look like worn).I also have the Natural CXL ones and they're freaking awesome.
These look fantastic.And someone can get a hell of a deal on a barely used pair if they look in my sig for it.
Really dig it. I have a pair of Alden Tan Vegano cap toe boots on double leather/waterlock (from Winn Perry, a retailer that has closed up shop) and it's probably my favorite non-shell Alden boot. It's really an incredible leather and IMO simply bizarre that we haven't seen it more. This is slightly different (perforated captoe/colored eyelets) but it looks great! Here was a post by @Disco Volante with wear on that leather:...
VIN078? LIN077? What are those? A lot of those shoes look absolutely incredible. Congrats to whomever ordered them - wear them in good health!
Hello - For your consideration are two of my very favorite outerwear pieces that I'm selling because the Isaia piece simply doesn't fit (the sleeves are too short) and the LP one just doesn't get enough wear where I live. I hope they can find good homes. They're both gorgeous and are in great condition. Isaia "Casetino" charcoal wool Peacoat - $450 Size: EU56 Color: Charcoal Retail: $2,800ish (a different colored version was formerly sold here:...
$425
It's six of the same width, right, to avoid the MTO fee?
Would it be possible to organize a GMTO for a G&G Thorpe in VOAK? Or has that relationship soured?
You're in need of a PTB in #8?Because I'm selling a pair of Edward Greens in cordovan that are on gr@iled now priced lower than Aldens are NIB...
Has anyone seen paint-splattered MM GATs on sale in white or gray in size 45EU or 45.5EU? Where I've seen them on sale, they're only available in very small sizes.