or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

42L Polo PRL Tweed – Brown Herringbone with subtle striping in many colors. Beautiful pattern, somebody should grab this, think about all the times you've been told how useful a brown jacket is. This one should be yours for this fall. $50 PM me with any questions. PTP 23 SHD 19 Waist 21.5 SLV 27 BOC 32.5
I wonder if it is a nailed version of a pegged waist. http://www.styleforum.net/t/47823/what-is-the-purpose-of-a-pegged-waist-on-shoes I think the conclusion there boiled down to it not serving an actual purpose on a standard shoe.
I have an Armani shirt that I will sell to the first person who offers me $600!
That tie's fantastic IMO.
Well, if it happens and anyone grabbed 10.5 E for your brother, I'm the brother you're looking for.(EDIT: especially in black or brown, even I realize I have enough burgundy shoes that I don't want PAs in burg.)
Yeah, it changed while in my cart. Oh well.
Does anyone know how different the last is? I have to get the 5 last in a different size: go with that or my normal?
I saw this when I was out the other day, does anyone recognize it? I have no idea beyond Hermes and Charvet who makes ties in France.
OK, time to clean out the closet a bit. Normally I'm wide open to trades, but for the moment I'm in need of cash so I won't be as interested in trading.I’ll start to list these in the Sales forum if they don’t get interest here, but this has to be the first stop, gotta give thrift bros the first shot. For the sake of space, I'll spoiler all but one picture per item.In addition to all this stuff, I've got a pair of AE PTBs and a Hickey Freeman suit down in my sig. Check...
Nice jacket, good thing for me that it is too small.