or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

I'm back, and I'm in.Probably won't find squat, but it'll be fun to do, and it'll get me to follow the thread again. Clearly I've been getting too much done in real life (why is it that I'm still so far behind?).Er, by the way, where are the exceptions to acceptable charities? Didn't read back far enough to find them.
If you we're not a kid in the early 80s you probably won't care. $2
Does anyone here have mismatched feet - 8.5 on left, 9.5 on right (both E width)? I left, but could proxy a pair of Chili Bradleys that had been resoled by AE and not walked in since the job. I wouldn't want to try to flip them, but willing to proxy at cost + shipping + beer. More pics if anyone is actually interested.
I recognized immediately that he was talking about ties. As my prize, SG should now send me his unused blue and brown knits.
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread until now! Awesome idea for a thread.
^Nice, not a Morning Jacket though. That's a tail coat - formal evening wear.
Mark, those have worn in nicely. What's the size difference between your feet - I assume that is what leads to the deeper rolls on the right boot?
Me!I even wear it occasionally.
The drama. :oh!:Anyway, I think we cover this annually, but here are the AAAC posts that have dealt with it in the past.http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?48401-Pre-RLPL-purple-Polo-logo-shirt&p=282458#post282458http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?100060-Early-RLPL-(with-pics)You have to read down a few posts in the second before info starts to come out.Essentially, seems that it was an early foray into higher end with better...
Chester Barrie for Carroll & Co Wool/Cashmere tweed. Gray and Charcoal herringbone with wine, mustard, and blue over striping. Wonderfully soft fabric. Unvented 2B. This is a gorgeous jacket, and a good enough reason to come up with ways to wear a gray jacket. And check out that lining! Tagged a 46, but I don’t think so. See measurements and confirm that they will work for you. PTP 23 SHD 20.5 WST 21.5 SLV 24 BOC 31.5