or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

Just look for the brass plate on the sole. The rubber, Stacy "you gotta be kidding me" Adams, sole.
^Even on the Copley last I'm not sure that "D" counts as a wide width. What's the width on the Peals?
Nice, I like the color. Not a fan of the thin ribbon myself, but that is easily (and inexpensively) changed -- or you might disagree with me on ribbons!
Checked off exotic skin shoes today. Stacy Adams. I'm apparently attempting to gather the least valuable collection of submissions possible. Have not bought a single thing yet of the things I've checked off my scavenger list.
Question for you. Is all Rive Gauche worth a pick up, or is the good rive gauche and meh rive gauche? I saw a shirt yesterday and didn't grab it because it didn't seem all that special to me. I wouldn't feel like messing with ebay myself, but if it is worthwhile, then I could pick it up to use as trading material next time I'm trying to trade with someone who does do ebay. (Or if someone here wanted it.) Sorry, no pics. That was the moment when I realized I'd left my...
Well that settles it. Everyone eat veal tomorrow, and more often henceforth!
I was going to comment that my GI tract was not organized enough for that, but decided to leave it alone. Obviously Hucklecat picked up my fumble.
Fur question - I found an old overcoat today that had a fur collar. Problem was, it had pretty much no labeling. Does this bad ipod touch pic show the leather well enough to demonstrate fur, or do they put fake fur on leather, or is it just shearling and shearling doesn't count? I would also like a tartan clarification. Surely plaid shirts don't count, so what is the requirement here. Now I wonder if I'm being a kill-joy. If I am, just tell me to shut up, post what I...
I'm back, and I'm in.Probably won't find squat, but it'll be fun to do, and it'll get me to follow the thread again. Clearly I've been getting too much done in real life (why is it that I'm still so far behind?).Er, by the way, where are the exceptions to acceptable charities? Didn't read back far enough to find them.