or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

Now, having ruined your own pants, you'll have to buy those from him!
Must be vintage Florsheim Imperial Caiman. Definitely not the belly skin Spoo likes though! http://www.ebay.com/itm/120846168349?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1131
First of all, thanks to tonylamer for putting into kinder gentler terms what I've been trying to think of a nice way to post.As for Brianpore's points, I agree that flippers/wearers isn't my first choice, but what I'd like to see reduced is the fact that the thread has started to turn into an ebay seller support thread. I actually think that would be a good idea for a thread (wouldn't read it myself though, couldn't help too much with pricing), but this thread has gotten a...
I might have said this before, but there is a significant difference (IME) between Zanella and Zanella Platinum. I'd love to run across a pair of those, flat front, in my size. Unfortunately D.B. Cooper is right that Zanella loves some pleats.
Finally getting back around to this. Klobber, I have to ask, what field are you in? I'm pretty sure this would get noticed and commented on at any conference I've ever been to. That includes the one where someone thought she was usefully discrediting Augustine's opinion by emphasizing how much better her sex life was than his. There was a whole lot of and that day. Strangely, I have no idea what she was wearing. OP - when I said make sure people are talking about your...
Well, BB is so exotic and ... New World:D
This I did not know. Thanks for the education.
This. Also, you mentioned patina, which is true, but you want the leather to be healthy enough to last and develop some patina. It is skin, afterall.Only a Dinner Jacket if the lapels are satin or grosgrain. They look on my monitor to be the same material as the rest. Also, the buttons would not be standard buttons, which they look like on my monitor. Then again, on my monitor it almost looks olive! Anyway, I think you have a suit coat there, so seek out the trousers....
Is a hat that doesn't even cover your ears really a cold weather hat? Never had one, kinda like the look, but not sure how this beats a Fedora on a day that is truly cold.
I'm surprised you haven't gotten enough interest here to avoid ebay altogether.