or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

NO!!!!!!!!Geez, I guess I'll tell you some places, but I won't bother thrifting there for a while after!
I think so, I just think when these were designed your jeans were supposed to be higher. Nice find, if it were a 40 I'd tell you that the fit was horrible and you should sell it to me cheap.I'm getting the impression that half of the people on this thread shoot pics in mom's bathroom, the other half have to steal space from their wives for closet finds.I guess I should "brag" something. tonight I stopped for a few minutes and found a pretty minty (although crushed!) Tilley...
What size are you Dave? My right foot is slightly larger than my left - maybe we could share purchases! In all seriousness though, I think the tongue pad sounds like the best option. I've just avoided loafer for years now.
+1I don't recommend opening it up, but the lining was detached for a couple of inches at the bottom of my coat when I stopped by my tailor's shop once last winter to pick up something unrelated. He noticed it and insisted on fixing it before it got worse. Took him maybe a minute. (That probably translates to an hour for me!)
Gathering all the fabric at the front so that it pokes out looking like you're pregnant? This was how I first realized I needed slimmer fitting shirts ... but somehow I doubt that you're wearing "traditional fit." Some other problem?
Now, having ruined your own pants, you'll have to buy those from him!
Must be vintage Florsheim Imperial Caiman. Definitely not the belly skin Spoo likes though! http://www.ebay.com/itm/120846168349?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1131
First of all, thanks to tonylamer for putting into kinder gentler terms what I've been trying to think of a nice way to post.As for Brianpore's points, I agree that flippers/wearers isn't my first choice, but what I'd like to see reduced is the fact that the thread has started to turn into an ebay seller support thread. I actually think that would be a good idea for a thread (wouldn't read it myself though, couldn't help too much with pricing), but this thread has gotten a...
I might have said this before, but there is a significant difference (IME) between Zanella and Zanella Platinum. I'd love to run across a pair of those, flat front, in my size. Unfortunately D.B. Cooper is right that Zanella loves some pleats.