or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

Maison Martin Margiela
^^ Yep, no need to leave behind big shoes in good condition. When I pick up 12+ shoes, they get claimed here faster than stuff in the mid range. Not sure why.Seriously though:A dude whose username is Face of Boh has his picture taken with John Barrowman, and nobody comments on the synergy? Clearly this thread needs more geeks.
It's been ridiculous here this month. Closest I've gotten to fulfilling that requirement has been Gucci.Paulo Gucci.
What a page of posts. Can't decide if I should go out expecting thrift synergy or just screw it knowing that I'd be disappointed in whatever made in Indonesia PRL crap I found! Awesome finds guys, just awesome!
Personally I'm still hoping to find a PRL Harris Tweed topcoat with MacLeod of Harris tartan lining. Not holding out hope though. I ran across a Ferragamo tie with sea creatures, but otherwise I'm doing quite well on my quest to find qualifying items from absolutely offensive labels (except where labels are specified). Probably won't get out again before the first. Too much real life stuff getting in the way. I need a legit job so that I can stop looking for one and get...
Ah, right. I forgot about the hardware. Never mind then.
Who was looking for navy suspenders?
I think about it if they're slightly off and the cuff and back of the shoe interact too much.
I know. As you can tell, my camera is pretty crappy, so if there is something I can look for to confirm that it is sewn on someone tell me (this seems like it would be useful info for general denim thrifting anyway). I'll probably be back in that neighborhood in the next few days, so I can take another look. Alas, in Milwaukee that might be the only selvedge I see during the competition. [[SPOILER]]
Pretty sure I still win for ugliness By the way, I know little more about selvedge than what it is, but is this when selvedge officially jumped the shark?