or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

Just a few things to enter this time, but at least I can keep up the numbers. Probably won’t be in on the next round. Never found the red Union tag with a R, or else I'd have that too. Reindeer mug Mask with Selfie SC that was somewhere between the loudest and the ugliest I could find. Should have grabbed the guy I saw at Aldi this afternoon, he would have won the whole thing.
I felt I had to leave these side by side on the rack.
Ah good. I might even get another chance to go out before then.
When is the deadline? Not posting much this time, but for charity sake, I want to get around to it before time's up.
How many points if the juicy pants are being worn by a male shopper?
Well doneI would happily buy some of TJ's better lines if they fit. Unfortunately it seems that their local market here in Milwaukee requires a negative drop.And my GW has figured out Prada - last one I saw was not 19.99, but 199.99.
I'll play again - although I'm hoping to actually find something to pick up this round rather than just stuff to take photos of. Still, like was said before, it gives me a reason to keep going out to thrift!
I've never run across a BB ES in my size, so can't compare. What is an acceptable waist for you, and how do you feel about FC?
And now a few more. Terrible showing. In fact, the main thing I’d be vying for would be worst value per item. Pretty sure that just about the only things with decent names on this list are the ones that specified brand names! Also, if I were anywhere near winning I’d expect some of these things to get eliminated or at least contested. Accept them in the spirit in which they’re offered. 1.A Turkish bathrobe (i.e.towel), if Made in Turkey +1 bonus point 2.Exotic skin men’s...
Nice Stitchy! And I have that exact tricycle.