or Connect

Posts by Patrologia

True.And by the way, when I was little my parents took our elderly dog to live on a farm where it could play in the field and chill out in the pond. I always hated that we never got to go visit, but it must have been a really nice life for him.What?!Shut up, it's true!
Maybe it was. He's always seemed pretty comfortable letting folks know what was going on in his life, so other than connecting a few dots I didn't feel like I was saying anything he hadn't said (granted, it was quite a while back). Anyway, the dot connecting was mainly intended to put people at ease that he doesn't totally disappear. I was surprised when he got in touch with me after a 16 month silence. Reuben mentioned being afraid he was getting scammed. I think if Vexco...
I see that most of the posters are low post count, so you haven't been around long enough to have watched vexco's ups and downs. He's a nice guy, but he sometimes runs afoul of the law and is unavailable for mailing stuff out for state determined periods of time. When he is unavailable, his family is unreliable in sending out the packages that are supposed to be mailed out to his loyal customers. I've been there, he still owes me about $25 for a jacket that I tried to buy...
Rittenhouse is good stuff. I should get some absinthe so that I can try a Sazerac.Tried a Ward Eight last night, then mixed up the same thing with Rum instead of Rye because my wife didn't like it with Rye. I may try her with a less assertive whiskey soon, but she may just not like any of them.
Hey, I hear those are popular in ... oh nevermind. Probably shouldn't start that up again. Hope it does well for you.
Definitely was on board with a Boulevardier - first night I had the Campari. I like it very much.As for my choice, there has been a rather consistent theme in the answer... I think 7 suggestions of Cointreau.I'm slow, but I can be taught. Bought the Cointreau. Won't have a chance to do anything with it for a while (beginning of this week will NOT be conducive to drinking) but experimentation and exploration will commence no later than the weekend.
You inspired me, although mine's Rye instead of Bourbon. I'm trying the 1.5 now, and am not sure if I like it better than the 1:1:1. I'll have to have one of those later tonight or more likely tomorrow.
Liking these lately. Deets on yours?
Yep, Cointreau will definitely be next. No point in pinching pennies, either. I saw Combier while grabbing some wine for dinner the other day, but it was the same price as Cointreau. Still haven't seen Marie Brizard anywhere local, and don't think I'll spend any more effort looking. The Negroni (even with Bombay) is starting to grow on me though.
That's a nice suit, if I did pin stripes I might grab it myself.