or Connect

Posts by max-t

do people sell fake dior jeans? how can i tell if it's real/fake?
Quote: Originally Posted by Saul Silver Wow, you've been here a significantly longer time than I have yet know way less. It's Temple of Jawnz, they have an official thread that's pretty much always on the front page. Once you acquire Noel Gallagher's leather jacket, are you going to copy his bowl cut and unibrow as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey ust took them out of the dryer. fabric is much too lightweight and it puckers at the seams around the pockets etc. garbage this just happened to me upon trying to shrink the marled blazer. the fit is better now now but theres puckering around the pockets :/
k uniqlo proxy tmrw im getting stuff for: airblaster503 + theorem eternaldrake jaychiz if you want a proxy please email exactly what you want to: maxexactly at gmail, and PM me for details and paypal info to leave a small deposit.
from the shoulder seam to the bottom it's 27.5 and from arpit to armpit it's 19.5 did these a bit more carefully and thats what my S is like.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant Thanks. The shoulders are pretty narrow. I think a medium will fit me well. For shrinking, I would just put it in the washer warm/hot and dry warm/hot. I did this with a wool blazer on warm and it shrunk a little over an inch in sleeves and length. Measure before dryer to see how much it shrunk. thanks just measured again and its like 16.75, not 16.25 at the shoulders.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant Was the shoulders measured across the top back like this: Thanks for the help guys. It looks like medium is best. yup thats how i did it can someone advise me on shrinking this thing a little?
16.25 across the shoulders 25.25 sleeves 19 across the chest hope im not too off
here's an even better example of something similar (in look, not quality) but costs 10 ten times as much as the LEC marled blazer. From the recent purchases thread, Ervell Cashmere Blazer
Quote: Originally Posted by blynch shaker shawl is looking really good in the couple fit pics of it, regretting not getting it myself... i got it for dad in a small to account for the supposedly big sizing but its an actual small so its no good for him. on the upside i really dig how its a roomy, thick, warm knit in a nice color and it's like 20 bucks so im keeping it. the marled blazer is pretty good quality and a good way to fake the BoO...