or Connect

Posts by max-t

how am i supposed to know if they're negligent or not? i gave them a mint jacket that now looks like it's covered in sulfur and has 4 holes in it. they must've not followed the care tags.i don't know how much money i'd need to have to take this loss as gracefully as you seem to have taken yours, fuuma. i suppose i need to stack some more paper so i don't have to resort to being a cunt.
yeah. i guess you would just eat it cuz hey it's wacky world and cleaners just ruin $2k jackets sometimes. i'd rather "be a cunt" and try to sue.
i'm being a cunt about it. cool. thanks.
this thing is also special to me because i'm a HUGE stones fan (look at my av) and it's the one keith richards has been wearing when playing live
thanks guys. they said they're gonna get back to me about it tomorrow. the whole thing is discolored and there are like four holes in it. i asked them to be careful so many times when dropping it off. i bought this thing cash, how am i even going to go to prove anything in court. on top of that fedex just dropped and broke a $2700 guitar i shipped out two days ago and i have to go through claims with them too. dying right now.
yo dudes....i'm dying right now my dry cleaner just destroyed my saint laurent satin bomber. they claim they are not liable. can this be? am i really fucked on this? they say they're only responsible for 10x my dry cleaning fee so $100 on a $1750 jacket.
yo guys my dry cleaner just destroyed my saint laurent satin bomber. they claim they are not liable. can this be? am i really fucked on this?
i have a green one for sale for cheap but it's prob too small on you iirc. sz 46.don't let bieber deter you.
is there any way i can dye a wool varsity jacket black without ruining it? i can get a saint laurent green teddy for $500 was hoping to somehow make it black