or Connect

Posts by Pitman

Paris
Common Projects F/W 2017
Dolce & Gabbana Black Sicilia Brogue (Sorry for the subpar iPhone pics)
100% Brand New. They come with original box, box tissue, extra laces, and a dust bag. NO TRADES 
 NO TRADES NO TRADES 
NO TRADES 
 For a faster response, e-mail me at Lewis527@aol.com If you need more pictures, please don't hesitate to ask. Sneakers are 100% Authentic or Double Your Money Back 
Buy with Confidence. Sneakers will be shipped using USPS Priority with tracking number.
Moonlight is the best film of 2016, imo.
Margiela GATs are quite comfortable, to me at least.I wore my black pair virtually every day over the summer and I never had any issues.
Bought two pairs of Black Achilles Low, so I'm selling one. Figured I would give you guys a heads up before they hit the Marketplace. Size 40. 100% Brand New PM me.
***Warning***Another sizing question:Specifically for those that have the Elton Whole CutI'm US7.5 in all things Nike & Jordans But I wear a UK6 in Margielas & Common Projects.So I'm skeptical on which size to order for the Meermin's. I e-mailed them and this was their response:I measured my foot and I'm clocking in exactly at 25CM.So, do I go with the UK6 since the Elton's run longer or go up to the UK6.5?Thanks in advance.Any help is appreciated.
Thanks for the heads up.
Does End deduct VAT ?