or Connect

Posts by bruiser93

Are these pretty slim fitting, and do the sizes run small or anything? I wear XL Ben Shermans but TM Lewin makes some very similar casual shirts for much cheaper, curious how they compare or if the sizes run small.
Quote: Originally Posted by blahman http://www.bensherman.com/webapp/wcs...gHelp_-1_10551 is the link to their sizing guide. I think they may have overhauled their shirt ranges recently and they fit slimmer than they used to be and got rid of a few ranges. So the old stock may still be floating around somewhere and measurements be a little different with even difference in collar measurement. I'm a small usually for both tshirts and ben sherman shirts,...
What size in Ben Sherman slim button-downs would someone need that wears between large and extra-large in common t-shirts? Similarly priced brands seem to fit differently and there's nowhere to try on some Ben Sherman locally, but I owned a couple of shirts that I really liked some years ago, but I've gotten larger since. This is my first post here, and after browsing around I might stay awhile. I've never been into fashion and if it wasn't for formal or work wear,...