or Connect

Posts by nishan22

Requesting a quote on Hanover oxfords 10.5 EEE in bourbon calf thanks
I wear a 10.5 EEE on the Allen Edmonds 0 last. Any thoughts on what might be suitable fit?
Good to know. I was just thinking about an order with them given the price point. Will look instead at Meermin
I found myself traveling a lot last year. Picked up a pair of the Allen Edmond graysons - super easy at the airport and can be dressed up or down as appropriate.
True - only really two - Syed Bawkher and Vaish are the only ones. They are very good for the price point.
Many of the top Indian tailors will not work on material that is not purchased from them. As tailoring costs are so low, they typically make their margin on the cloth they sell. The top end guys do carry dormeuil, loro piana, etc.
I have the dark red in a six fold and the bright blue in a four fold. I think the four fold works better than the six on the grenadine...
Ordered shell cordovan graysons. The shell takes a bit longer, but totally worth it.
Look nice, but is there an over the calf version?
I personally do. The Pantharella OTC are 3x the price of the viccel ones and the nylon gradually loses its stretch over time. The viccel colors are distinctly more vibrant as well.