or Connect

Posts by Zackb911

Up for grabs is my barely worn Schott 141 leather jacket. It's a Men's 42 (fits TTS). You can see my listing on ebay for it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171203077860?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I'm offering it up here for my SF friends at a little less, $315 Shipped CONUS. Price is Firm.
Price drops all around and more shirts added!
Pit to Pit 22"Sleeve 26"Shoulders 17.5"
Ok time for another closet purge, as usual I like to give SF'ers first dibs before eBay. I'm selling dress shirts and casual shirts mostly sized: 15.5/16/Medium, Jackets mostly Mediums, and some BBBF pants in a BB3. I have a few more things I'll be listing this week. Anything with a dry cleaning tag you can assume is fresh from the cleaner, anything without one just assume may have been worn since last laundered. All prices include shipping USPS and PayPal fees. I only...
Ok time for another closet purge, as usual I like to give SF'ers first dibs before eBay. I'm selling dress shirts and casual shirts mostly sized: 15.5/16/Medium, Jackets mostly Mediums, and some BBBF pants in a BB3. I have a few more things I'll be listing this week. Anything with a dry cleaning tag you can assume is fresh from the cleaner, anything without one just assume may have been worn since last laundered. All prices include shipping USPS and PayPal fees. I only...
Only 1 bag left!
I picked up 4 of these recently on closeout, keeping one and the other 3 Filson Original Briefcases are up for grabs. All 3 are Otter Green and brand new with tags in their bags. Awesome quality. ONLY 1 BAG LEFT!! $250 Retail They need no introduction but if you want all the details see the links...
Clearing out my closets again. All prices include shipping within the US. Payment via PayPal. Discounts on multiple purchases. 3. Nordstom Trim fit, basic white with button collar 15.5" & 34/35". Wrinkle Free fabric! $15 4. TM Lewin Blue with brown check. "Luxury" aka slim fit 15.5" / 34.5". Wide spread collar with French Cuffs. $15 5. TM Lewin lavender with purple check. Just like the one above but different color. "Luxury" aka slim fit 15.5" / 34.5". Wide...
I picked these up a year or so ago on here as slightly used. Unfortunately a 33 was wishful thinking for me as I'm a 34 so I never wore them. Excellent quality and really nice chinos. $45 -->$40 Shipped CONUS