or Connect

Posts by atila

Do you know if this is from the main to order line that is produced in Thailand?
I like it, much better form. Although I can't tell from the video if I'm right about this or not, it looks like perhaps you could engage your upper back more towards the end of the lift. Looks like your shoulders should be pinned back a bit more to support you better and fire those upper back muscles.You do push your chest out relatively well, so you're engaging those muscles, but if you pin your shoulders back just a bit more you'll fire even more muscles.
I don't think it's too dark AT ALL. Well, that is, if you want something that's more classic conservative business. That's as conservative of a navy suit you can get.
I think the bracelet is definitely your best option to get the most versatility out of it. I also agree that the bracelet would give it a more formal look than my leather band, which gives off a very casual and sporty feel.Unfortunately, I don't think you have the option anymore if you want that exact dial. The current iterations of the watch, on the leather band, have the arabic numerals on it. Not bad, but I prefer the more simplified look, personally. I'd get it on...
partagas, what model/reference is that JLC? I love it.
tighten core more, chest up more at the bottom position, chin down, and most importantly, dip deeper into your hips and legs at the bottom position... if you can't get deeper into your stance, lower the weight and focus on using more leg drive, pop the hips forward just as you would a squat. your form is not terrible, but you definitely want to fix that before getting any heavier... and even at the weight you're currently at. if you still can't get a bit deeper into your...
Here's another pic of the Muller... As you can see, it's definitely different. At first glance I was like, "this isn't for me" but then after seeing how it works (for reference, we're showing 11:58 as the time in the pic), it was too interesting to not keep. Definitely not something I would EVER pick for myself, but that's part of the appeal, too. So guy comes into my jewelery store (unfortunately we sell NO watches, only high end diamond jewelery) and wants to sell...
I'm pretty short and I wear V-neck t's... I'm still short with V-necks. Although, I'm pretty muscular and I feel it accentuates my build a little better, I guess.
They probably get some kickbacks, but nothing over the top. They have a shop, they have large ads right on the homepage, and they have a ton of traffic coming to the website (quick scan shows 71k facebook followers and 130k IG followers, that's not bad)... it's not like the website makes NO MONEY. I don't think the kickbacks are too outlandish. It's not uncommon for a company to pay for your flight/hotel for coverage/working of an event. If Patek is throwing a major...