or Connect

Posts by atila

Have been thinking about buying a bow tie for a couple weeks now, saw this thread - didn't know it was getting popular. Couple questions - someone mentioned not to wear them with a 2 button suit? Is that true? Any insight on choosing between cotton/linen/silk and specific tie types beyond personal preference?
this is probably exactly it:http://www.styleforum.net/t/331482/charvet-and-drakes-ties-all-nwt/0_30
Replacement battery on Eco Drive will run you around $50-$70 just FYI.
stop bickering over every thing, you guys sound like little ninnies
having trouble loading these pics, not sure if its just me..
This is a shot in the dark, but what the hell...I saw a Patek with this similar styling a few years ago (before I really became a WIS) in a display at a Torneau... I didn't handle it, simply admired it for a minute.It looked similar to this in terms of the most basic points - black leather band, white dial, black hands and markers...The rest I don't remember, but seeing this watch reminded me of that watch, which looked similar to it but perhaps a bit more simple.Any...
$25 is fair and a standard price. You will go in, try the shirts on, and she will pin them on your body - you will actually see how it will look before she does the work. She can re-pin looser or tighter as you see fit.After the work is done, you pay her. You do not need to pay anything up front. And that is ANYWHERE.
Doesn't seem odd at all, most customer service employees are pretty clueless.
Wow... you ACTUALLY like those shoes, huh?
I guess a really dark purple grenadine would be good with the combo you want to use? or something like this: ESPECIALLY if you are wearing a vest, you need a more subdued tie. Your suit is loud, make sure your shirt and tie are not. edit: by the way, these pics are both from Kent Wang