or Connect

Posts by atila

purchased from the seller once before, and liked the quality enough to re-purchase a couple more sets today. thanks!
Hey guys, I hardly post here these days (or ever really) but I own a luxury jewelry store in Southern California - Diamond & Design Jewelers in Chino Hills, CA (website is getting completely revamped the past month so I apologize if it looks sloppy, for those of you who even care enough to look it up). Anyways, I'm watching the NBA All Star game and surfing the site, if anyone has any questions about loose diamonds, diamond jewelry, engagement rings etc, feel free to ask...
That cotton/silk combo is killer
3.15" wide?!?
Got my 4 black label shirts and tie (from another thread) and love them! The quality of the shirts look great and the tie, which I am wearing now, has a wonderful feel and ties a great knot/dimple. Thanks!
I would be all about this if it wasn't consistent 80+ degrees here 10 months out of the year.
Have been thinking about buying a bow tie for a couple weeks now, saw this thread - didn't know it was getting popular. Couple questions - someone mentioned not to wear them with a 2 button suit? Is that true? Any insight on choosing between cotton/linen/silk and specific tie types beyond personal preference?
this is probably exactly it:http://www.styleforum.net/t/331482/charvet-and-drakes-ties-all-nwt/0_30
Replacement battery on Eco Drive will run you around $50-$70 just FYI.
stop bickering over every thing, you guys sound like little ninnies