or Connect

Posts by atila

That cotton/silk combo is killer
3.15" wide?!?
Got my 4 black label shirts and tie (from another thread) and love them! The quality of the shirts look great and the tie, which I am wearing now, has a wonderful feel and ties a great knot/dimple. Thanks!
I would be all about this if it wasn't consistent 80+ degrees here 10 months out of the year.
Have been thinking about buying a bow tie for a couple weeks now, saw this thread - didn't know it was getting popular. Couple questions - someone mentioned not to wear them with a 2 button suit? Is that true? Any insight on choosing between cotton/linen/silk and specific tie types beyond personal preference?
this is probably exactly it:http://www.styleforum.net/t/331482/charvet-and-drakes-ties-all-nwt/0_30
Replacement battery on Eco Drive will run you around $50-$70 just FYI.
stop bickering over every thing, you guys sound like little ninnies
having trouble loading these pics, not sure if its just me..
This is a shot in the dark, but what the hell...I saw a Patek with this similar styling a few years ago (before I really became a WIS) in a display at a Torneau... I didn't handle it, simply admired it for a minute.It looked similar to this in terms of the most basic points - black leather band, white dial, black hands and markers...The rest I don't remember, but seeing this watch reminded me of that watch, which looked similar to it but perhaps a bit more simple.Any...