or Connect

Posts by kashmir

yeah but i hate it when they wear crew necks that show, rather than wearing v necks as pure underwear (invisible)
but tie and buttoned shirts are timeless bro
herringbone charcoal trousers might work, in chino/ jeans construction- not dress trou.
agreed, the one nice black chino i saw was y-3, others are much too dead
about time we have a dedicated thread for Loakes! too bad they don't seem to peruse 3625 last anymore, that one was my favorite. hope I'm wrong and they're still in production!
about time we have a dedicated thread for Loakes! too bad they don't seem to peruse 3625 last anymore, that one was my favorite. hope I'm wrong and they're still in production!
what fabric is the jacket? Sleeve wrinkling looks nice
waywrn: mc casual in classic style is the place for you.
i'd always echo that simon crompton is the best dressed guy currently blogging. will boehlke is decent but his silhouette and age is more prohibitive, and he totally misses when doing casual
@sean annon yeah i agree it's difficult to find classic length and button stance nowadays. as a younger guy i have something with about the same length and we are the same height, but i dont use it as a sc in the traditional sense, but rather with grey jeans and tees, unbuttoned.. kinda like a rigid cardigan. definitely not with full cut dress trousers. button ups, probably, but always unbuttoned. my two cents