or Connect

Posts by kashmir

uh, I don't get this goyard tote stuff, is it like painted leather? looks like any other cheap printed pvc it's beginning to invade some upper social circles in SE Asia too as some kind of an "it" item... usually when I ask female acquaintances about bags they can't really form a coherent answer; also I show them to Valextra stuff but too plain they said so w/e
artofmanliness.com tread a very thin line between cringe worthy and actually making sense...
yeah the sleeve length issue is keeping me from buying 42L havana too. its freaking dumb. how tall are you? i own a 42r soho that is a hair too short for my 184 cm (6ft) with big butt frame. london or york cut in 42r seems to be the perfect fit judging by the measurements, but the cut is not casual.
yea, mod to suedehead thread is awesome, it's amazing how they really don't give a shit about the forum outside that thread lol
Yeah I googled around and yeah, match fixing on that scale would have involved too much money flow and too many individuals/ sides, and would be easily noticeable. I just got pissed at how flippant that guy is towards the athletes, dude didn't even watch the thing.
Enlighten me: how deep is match fixing involved in top level football? A colleague is yapping about how he's "very sure the UCL final was fixed" because of the comeback. Granted, he could be rather a know-it-all, he said the exact thing to every other match results with a hint of a comeback/ drama.
subbed
@in stitches dont get the ones with stiff collars. Kamakura's collars have those fused interlinings haven't they? Also yeah, try Uniqlo OCBDs, they are right in between the preppy small collar Gitman/Band of Outsiders and long ass MC OCBDs. Nice length IMO, just need to take in a bit of the waist.
Septieme Largeur used to have one model similar to the Edward Greens. Another one is Alfred Sargent Greaves: http://alfredsargent.co.uk/exclusive-range/greaves/ but the toe might be too chiseled
watched it. thoroughly enjoyable, really can't imagine NOT watching it in the cinema. dat bass