or Connect

Posts by kashmir

i really really like 3625 last, shame they seldom usw it in 1880 level
time for vietnamese bra en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yếm but yeah, going braless is very uncommon here in asia.
some shirt and trouser cuts are nicer; I'm satisfied with the drawstring linen pants, linen shirt, and the usual oxfords.. the oxfords are thinner but fits better on me especially for tucking. the chinos and raw jeans are meh, and they have really paper-y looking stuff like the linen cotton jeans, legging pants... the blended stuff is great if you're looking for some budget techwear. the blended unstructured blazer is nicer than MUJI's for 2/3rd the price, amazing brand...
holy shit, that chukka
a stronger knot is all they need apparently really liking the drawstring pants, great for pairing with oversized batik prints
them drawstring pants they keep riding down after a few walks, any advice on how to make them stay up better?
omg...
teh baggy is nice, probably roll the shirt sleeves to half forearm length instead so the overall look is more relaxed
@gdl203 is that solaro suit in L length? looks great
freaking love this rosenrot blogger. she mentioned SE Asia as her upbringing... was it Singapore? I'm curious how would she incorporate layering into tropical weather