or Connect

Posts by kashmir

yea cant go wrong with ath m50 or senn hd25. beyerdynamic dt1350 rivals hd25, but with cooler looks and less clamp. more expensive though. out of those three, ath m50 will be the most comfy because it covers the whole ear (circumaural). but hence it is rge bulkiest. if you are okay with bulky circumaural headphones and are not really planning to bring them around a lot, then go for those since they are most comfy. beyerdynamic tesla stuff, or beyerdynamic dt770 properly...
hot damn, it's a tie between F and P2 last for me. U last is okay I guess, I don't wear suits much, I think it looks better with clean, sharp lines of a suit with structured shoulders.
wait so what does grailed do that irks sf bros?
eidos cutaway front looks sporty and good but i will be a bit self conscious due to my prominent ass pulling them even further lol
the formosa is so great man
^ one thing I know from trying to get my local tailor to replicate something like a chore coat is he doesn't have the equipment for heavy duty machine stitching. things like M65 or Engineered Garments stuff, I imagine will require a lot of specified industry equipments. not to mention getting the right synthetic materials.
suitsupply outlet at netherlands: so right now the outlet website is closed, even for mainland EU folks, but the physical outlet is still open, correct? any idea what sort of policy is imposed on the website? there seem to be no consistency on their opening periods.
LOL
hmmm... so the stitching can be seen from the other side?
can a cobbler repair the lining of the boot around the heel area? mine is wearing out, slightly peeling... any suggestions?