or Connect

Posts by kashmir

subbed
@in stitches dont get the ones with stiff collars. Kamakura's collars have those fused interlinings haven't they? Also yeah, try Uniqlo OCBDs, they are right in between the preppy small collar Gitman/Band of Outsiders and long ass MC OCBDs. Nice length IMO, just need to take in a bit of the waist.
Septieme Largeur used to have one model similar to the Edward Greens. Another one is Alfred Sargent Greaves: http://alfredsargent.co.uk/exclusive-range/greaves/ but the toe might be too chiseled
watched it. thoroughly enjoyable, really can't imagine NOT watching it in the cinema. dat bass
how are the trousers on London/ York? the rest, from what I've seen or read in this thread... seem to have issues... like the slim but no taper issue mentioned above.
correct... it's kind of a sleeker DMs probably? will only clash with the more peacocky CM or #menswear outfits... will be at home with the more austere ones
love ghostface's suit fit.. i wonder if a more traditional neapolitan suit can also work with those shoes?
looks great, needs better-lit pics, wear it with white shirts (traditional tailoring or otherwise) and bam!
I am curious how York fit 42R correlates with your height and weight... pics would be great!
i just emailed them last week. yes for the moment they are only accepting their own but the guy said in a few months they will be accepting other brands too. i had my shoes resoled at junction 8 cobbler, he just peeled away the front part of the original sole and stitched a new one directly into the insole. so i can see the stitching from the inside of the shoes. damn...