or Connect

Posts by kashmir

the only one in that chart that is inconsistent with previous accounts is actually the copenhagen fit. it actually measures like a one size up copenhagen. probably the chart provider can enlighten us more?
barena jersey material is cool tho
jeans and dress boots.... the only combination that is borderline acceptable is probably the skinhead thing... selvedge with longwings. even then the bulky longwings are not that dressy. but this is for classic blue jeans though. slim black jeans and side zip black boots on the other hand...
whoops didnt see i posted the same thing just a few posts back. consider this one as a reply to OV
im a 42 size chest, most comfy in around 45in actual garment measurement. my 52 stiff canvas barena toppa jacket is very tight and restrictive, and i have tried a size 50 stretchy fabric toppa jacket that is comfy as hell. i will opt for 54 if its available.
welcome lady @Rosenrot !
lol nope, it just happened that a number of users jumped onto the soho cotton linen blue odd jacket when it hit 99 usd (not euro!)two years ago. that price has never been seen again. probably a glitch. at least three posters have posted it iirc... not counting myself. betel has one. timotune also, but he bought it full price i think
try changing your country to nederland
yeah. nicest one's still the SF community blazer, lol
to access from outside EU: open the normal suitsupply website, change the delivery address to somewhere in EU, then open the outlet web in another window or tab. don't close the normal website.