or Connect

Posts by kashmir

im a 42 size chest, most comfy in around 45in actual garment measurement. my 52 stiff canvas barena toppa jacket is very tight and restrictive, and i have tried a size 50 stretchy fabric toppa jacket that is comfy as hell. i will opt for 54 if its available.
welcome lady @Rosenrot !
lol nope, it just happened that a number of users jumped onto the soho cotton linen blue odd jacket when it hit 99 usd (not euro!)two years ago. that price has never been seen again. probably a glitch. at least three posters have posted it iirc... not counting myself. betel has one. timotune also, but he bought it full price i think
try changing your country to nederland
yeah. nicest one's still the SF community blazer, lol
to access from outside EU: open the normal suitsupply website, change the delivery address to somewhere in EU, then open the outlet web in another window or tab. don't close the normal website.
they have several branches, all nice. but yeah it feels like all coat sizing stops at 40 lol... still tons of accessories though
Some patrons would actually prefer that their favorite makers remain under the radar, deliberately not expanding. I think for brands like S.E.H. Kelly, it is actually their preferred niche, no?
I have handled both. Loake (1880 line) is better than Meermin in terms of finishing and leather quality. Loake's is soft and pliable; Meermin's a touch stiffer and drier. Meermin's shape is nicer though.
lol