or Connect

Posts by kashmir

should we blame mad men for this
gregory peck as bruce wayne, lol, but yeah wayne has got that gatsby feel about him, bats is another story though, has got to be even bigger than supes since he's actually relying upon his physique (no superpower other than unlimited money)
xpost from Loake thread... this pair has truly grown to contentedness level
stitches,for casual boots, a suede chukka or chelsea boot (seldom see them, but they're cool) will be sufficient, not too far away from dress shoes
otoh what is this i cant even.. this supposed to be irony? ivorytowerstyle.tumblr.com/post/56341612837/a-dictionary-of-menswear-insults
interesting about amelie. thats practically 80% of tumblr and instagram there. back to clothing didnt indiana jones popularize A2 jacket?
also try stuff like cowboy bebop.
there are many layers within cinema i think. maybe the outfit worn can give an impact, but even more so the atmosphere, the attitude.. if you just wanna see nice clothes on film, i can say those mc people are dying to be mistaken as bond.. other movies in that vein would be marcelo mastroianni films, and i like the mood of le samourai and tinker tailor soldier spy. i saw one asian, probably hk, film that is impossibly stylish. like a movie full of labelking. didnt know the...
http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=7&shoeid=3010 I take it they're the same as these Herrings alex?
holy shit that's a nice boot. up there with Fuuma's austerity on F last.