or Connect

Posts by kashmir

ftfy
@gdl203 How does Eidos in 52 fit you? slimmer than formosas?
@NickPollica re: gelasio sizing is it like a shirt sizing? 42 means 42 cm collar? or 42 inch chest? what size gelasio would fit a 42 inch chest (52 to 54 EU size)? thanks!
I lost track of whether armani or ferre started the trend; I think the ones pushing the structured shoulder and powerful look a la 30s were ferre and flusser. Armani cuts a more flowy and drapey cut. They were all nice and fresh at the beginning, then at some point the shoulders got bigger and bigger and the buttoning point arrives right at the navel and the jacket length went 33 inches from boc which was reiterated by trickle down effect to the mass market. owait I...
oh I meant the eidos suit he posted
actually the photo greg posted reminds me more of the 70s if anything. Small notch on wide lapels, lower buttoning points..
@Newcomer this seems to be shorter in length compared to your Despos suit?
Epaulet almost always have decent materials but the dorkiest of shapes. Those chelsea boots... I saw henrich dinckelacker in kyoto a few years back, they are crazy awesome.
+1
all this open quarters thing had to be balanced with the fat rounded delicious liverano lapels and shoulders in order to work otherwise it just looks like a ladies jacket