or Connect

Posts by kashmir

which places stock wider fitting pants @ManofKent @hendrix preferably in cheaper than EG level pricing? But not dad jeans level of fit as well. uniqlo is too slim....
I'm a 42 more or less... bought this 52 toppa in rigid canvas material and it's very restrictive... must remind myself to size up to 54 on those got a chance to try a folpa-material (cotton jersey) in size 50. even size 50 is still comfy lol.. mind blown. though for more drape i guess i'll just stick with 54 as well. the material on the folpa though, so amazing. it's like cotton jersey but double the density, hence the shape is still sharp while maintaining that uber...
cotton is much much more restrictive than wool. unless you actually measure them and find a nominal difference, i think just the different material alone can give the impression of one size difference.
Hey, thanks for taking the trouble for measuring them. Sounds reasonable then!
Still confused regarding length. The accounts I've read stated that tuxedos are longest in length compared to others in the same size- so same length with london according to the size advisor, but longer than havana and soho. My 42R Soho is a touch too short to cover my huge ass, so taking that as a starting point, a slightly longer 42R tuxedo or London would fit me well. But if you say the 40S Havana and Tux are the same length then I'm not sure anymore.
is the tux length longer than the other 40s ?
subbed, nice info on the first post!
@rach2jlc still balenciaga talk. I just searched this thread for your opinions... the "crinkly leather" you posted actually looked quite good and structured. But the women handbags in similar setup looked and felt shitty though when I handled them in store a few days back...? have you noticed a drop in quality recently?
dude, this may benefit youhttp://ivorytowerstyle.com/post/56811752785/styleforum-member-victor-elfo-see-also-his
was looking at balenciaga womens collection just now. is it just me or is the leather really shitty? the minimalist totes ajd handbags are nicely made out of calfskin but thats about it, the rest is foam-like to the touch, i cant describe it better than that.