or Connect

Posts by Robotclaws

I have the following bottles for sale: Original Vetiver: Approximately 60ml remaining in 75ml bottle. SOLD Himalaya: Approximately 80ml remaining in 120ml bottle. $80 Green Irish Tweed: Approximately 75ml remaining in 120ml bottle. SOLD Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille: Approximately 15ml remaining in 50ml bottle. SOLD I will consider reasonable best offers.
I have for sale a fourth generation 32 gb Apple iPod Touch, which was purchased new from Amazon. Item never gets used and has been sitting in my desk drawer for the past year. Item has been charged and verified to work. Has been in an Otterbox case since day 1. Screen is free of scratches. Comes with screen protector and case. Never been dropped or mistreated. Please seen links below for specifications. iPod link:...
I have for sale approximately 2-3ml of Creed Vintage Tabarome for sale. Please email with questions or interest.
I have for sale a Capresso EC100 espresso machine. Machine was purchased in January of this year and has made a couple of shots of espresso per week. Machine is in perfect working order and comes with single and double shot pressurized baskets, single and double shot non-pressurized baskets, plastic tamper, frothing wand and attachment, portafilter... everything it came with except for the box and manual (which can be downloaded from their website. There is still a year...
I have for sale a bottle of Creed Windsor. There is approximately 45ml remaining in the bottle. I don't believe that Windsor is available for purchase any longer. Please PM with interest or questions. Thank you very much.
I have for sale a 120ml bottle of Creed Silver Mountain Water. Its a bit difficult to be precise, but it appears to be just under half full. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. PM your interest or questions. Thank you very much.
I have for sale a remanufactured Breville YouBrew coffee maker with a 3 year squaretrade warranty. The machine will be under warranty until January 2016. I picked it up a few months ago, and after verifying that it works, stored it in its box. Its only made two pots of coffee, and both turned out great! Looks great too! Comes with stainless steel carafe and built-in burr grinder. Great machine! Retails for $275 on Amazon with a one year warranty.
I have for sale a Breville YouBrew coffee maker. It's a remanufactured item, but it comes with a 3 year SquareTrade warranty (until January 2016). I picked it up in January, and after making sure that it worked, its sat in its box. Really good deal if you've been wanting to pick one of these up, they retail for about $275 new with a one year warranty. Great piece of machinery and looks nice as well. Please message me if you would like to see pictures or if you have...
I have for sale a lightly used, light blue Armani Collezioni dress shirt in size 16. Shirt is in great condition with no stains or damages. Thick MOP buttons, great fabric and cut. $50, $45 $35 Last Drop: $30 Neck: 16 Shoulders : 19 Chest: 46 Sleeves: 25.5
Continuing to clean out my closet. I have for sale a Polo cotton/linen sport coat in size 42L. Jacket has been worn less than five times. I believe the retail on this jacket was around $500. MOP buttons, working cuffs, patch pockets, mostly unlined except for the shoulder area and the sleeves. I was having difficulties getting the white balance accurate... the jacket is a nice beige color, not yellow as the pics suggest. This is a great jacket for spring and summer...