or Connect

Posts by nowiremember

I went to Pitchfork a couple years ago and I hung out at Big Star each day before going to the festival. Cheap tacos, whiskey and beer.Depending where you are staying, I ate at the Purple Pig which is right on Michigan Ave. It was a good spot. I also went to one of the Rick Bayless restaurants.
Anyone come across any pants with drawstring waist and a cuff/elastic hem? Something ideal in black/grey that is not jogging pants or fleece.
picked up this nonnative jacket off ebay to try out.. no real idea what to expect..
Thanks for the response! How is the quality on their boots? I have not ever seen them in person.
Anyone tried out the Buttero sidezip boots? curious about size etc. Tried asking in the NMWA thread but got zero response.
anyone know?
How do the Buttero Sidezip boots fit sizing wise?
The measurements from End Clothing are 100% accurate on this sweater. Pit to Pit Back Shoulder Arm Small 18" 24" 15" 20" Medium 19" 25" 16" 21" Large 21" 25.5" 17.5" 22" X-Large 21" 27" 17.5" 22.5"
Anyone have any recommendations for a pair of black Chelsea boots?
Cleaning out my closet and have this stark I have only worn less than 5 times. Deserves a better home. Size medium. Will ship within North America.