or Connect

Posts by TheDandy

Quote: Originally Posted by acecow +0.8 I kind of agree, except that going to your tailor to get a shirt made is not a hassle. It's more expensive, but definitely more fun... You get to talk about fit, materials, construction, style and all the interesting stuff. The process of going to my tailor is definitely exciting for me. I feel I should give you a high five just because you understand and enjoy going to your tailor, I am addicted to...
Dear Xenon, I just appreciate that you have taken the time to amend your general view on Montreal's tailors, as you have mention Montreal used to be well regarded in terms of couture, some still produce awesome garments the way they were taught before they left their country and immigrate here. Your reasoning on price remind me of the 80's carkit trend... remember some drove a look alike Lamborghini on a Pontiac Fiero chassis.. All the mills you mention are Italian......
«The result will be far better than any montreal made suit by a long shot.» This post is insulting enough for me to join and reply! Dear Xenon, unless you are on the payroll of mytailor.com, I can't explain why someone would have that much of a strong opinion on Montreal's tailors. Let assume you are not...Is the reason behind the fact that you have never actually tried yourself a bespoke suit is all related to your budget? A bespoke suit is an experience......