or Connect

Posts by NameBack

Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del serious q, do you think getting something like a consultancy would require so much capital to start ? Wouldnt a consultancy be revenue generating and at least covering expenses from the very start ? Not unless you have clients lined up and waiting, and staff willing to work for free until you get going. I mean, you can start a consulting firm for less than 500k, easily, but having that much capital will...
Quote: Originally Posted by Monaco Farm When inflation skyrockets the prices of food, local farmers will be rich. I don't think you understand what inflation is....
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Are you serious or just mocking the question ? Why wouldn't I be serious?
Political media-consulting firm specializing in applying cognitive psychology and other behavioral science research to the persuasion of voters.
Quote: Originally Posted by CouttsClient This is what most people say but I find that it doesn't make sense. It's not necessarily a competition. It has it's own virtues I suppose. I just personally find myself not particularly needing or desiring to masturbate if I'm having sex regularly. If I go a few days without sex, then I start wanting to whack it constantly. Also I find for some reason that I perform better in bed if I refrain...
I'm not sure there is morality in a way that's completely external to subjective human experience, but I think we can arrive at something that may be reasonably called "rational" or "objective" morality. All morality fundamentally hinges on some kind of hedonic principle -- preferable experiences are valued over unpleasant experiences. Even ascetic disciplines and codes ultimately are driven by a hedonic motive; suffering is never advocated merely for suffering's sake,...
I'm feelin' these new Onitsuka Tiger high tops.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Could not pay me $35,000 to wear those. I would wear bags of rancid dog shit for $35,000 Woooooo unemployment
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid I was thoroughly put off by the quality of Supras in person.... and that's saying something unfortunately there's no place in DC that sells them -- or any cool sneakers, baller or otherwise, really. DC is such a fashion wasteland. Sigh.
Quote: Originally Posted by SeanathonHuff don't look as good in person as they do in pics, most would agree you're better off saving for a few truly ballers sneakers. personally, they have some decent pairs of sneakers. ^aren't one of those pairs. Yeah the Society seems a little too much like a Rafstro rip-off. Although saving for actual Rafstros would be at least another $250... But yeah I think their better stuff is when they're not...